Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I restarted the Test Server with the another build. Here are some changes and comments:

1) Animal names. Let's check this one more time. ;-) I found some data that still needed to be updated. I think it should all be correct now.

2) Collision problems. I reverted my collision changes. Adjusting collision so that players can't pop their heads through walls in 1st person combat mode can't be easily solved right now. The rational solution (increasing the player's collision box) causes too many conflicts with architecture parts that were designed for the original collision box size.

3) Swimming speed. This hasn't changed. Are you 'sprinting' away while swimming? What is your speed (seen in the top left corner).

4) Creatures going through walls. What you described sounds like the creature went through the wall and back again. I saw this happen due to changes I made with how the creature rotates along a path. I've adjusted the rotation. Let me know if you still see this happening.

5) Creatures attacking through walls. I need to find a solution for this. Ideally creatures should lose interest in you if you are blocked by a wall. It's tricky at the moment when a creature already has you as a target. Anyways, I'll work on this.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    I restarted the Test Server with the another build. Here are some changes and comments:

1) Animal names. Let's check this one more time. ;-) I found some data that still needed to be updated. I think it should all be correct now.

4) Creatures going through walls. What you described sounds like the creature went through the wall and back again. I saw this happen due to changes I made with how the creature rotates along a path. I've adjusted the rotation. Let me know if you still see this happening.

Thanks!

1) Animal names are logical now. Thanks for correction

4) Raccoon went in a bow through the wall, then back, but it was too quick so I could not make a screenshot. It was the same raccoon which attacked Voice_of_NaGut in one of the images included at the attack animation strange thing listed below.

Mule Deer / Raccoon / Douglas Squirrel: Attack Animation is missing, they attack while seemingly just standing and watching me BUT only when they attack Voice_of_NaGut! Normal animation with Checker_Magga! What could be the reason for this? Which infos do you need to reproduce it?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020521_10_37_49 mule deer attacks NG.png 
Views:	186 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	679

Name:	Screenshot_2020521_10_52_59 douglas squirrel attacks NG.png 
Views:	178 
Size:	976.1 KB 
ID:	680

Name:	Screenshot_2020521_12_18_36 raccoon attack NG head normal move.png