Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyry View Post
    Is there a way to get more of the small animals (hamsters, hens, roosters etc) in the low danger areas and keep the mutants in the higer danger areas only?
    Yes. I think I'll have to run one round of 'teleport' migration to get creatures to their proper zones. Right now I can see many are a bit stuck in the wrong areas because they are trapped on tribe land or otherwise blocked from returning to a better zone.

my feedback is that hunting a creature is completely Trivialized now.

You said you weren't happy about how some players used "backing up" to avoid damaging attacks from creatures.

Well now you dont need to back up at all, they have so little health and Hit way less then before,
    you dont need to back up now, you can beat them down yes I mean mutant bears.

couple that with the Buff to the damage a player deals, and you've even removed the need to get a grp of players together
    to hunt a big creature.

very sad state of affairs imo

Quote Originally Posted by chojinuk View Post
    my feedback is that hunting a creature is completely Trivialized now.
    That's what these feedback threads have been for. I stated earlier I set the values arbitrarily lower and they need to be adjusted based on feedback.

In general these are the goals:

- Small creatures should be easy to kill, even for new players.

- Large regular creatures should be difficult but manageable to kill.

- Old age and legendary mutants should be difficult and require a group of veteran players to kill.

I've been waiting for feedback on specific creatures and what players (such as yourself) think their stats (life, damage, speed) should be. That was the main point of the last feedback thread and test session and you were very welcome to provide feedback then.

I will start another thread on this once I've ironed out a few issues with the patch to separate it from the glitches and minor issues being reported here.

Thanks
    Last edited by Xsyon; 06-04-2020 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    In general these are the goals:

- Small creatures should be easy to kill, even for new players.

- Large regular creatures should be difficult but manageable to kill.

- Old age and legendary mutants should be difficult and require a group of veteran players to kill.

I would love to see this, this is exactly what I like. Thanks Xsyon.

Quote Originally Posted by tig313 View Post
    I had an instance where animals were walking thru my totem walls. After grabbing a video of it, I realized, that the bear I captured is using the very small gap in between the edge of the gate and the totem.
    I've made some adjustments to the blocking range of the gates and pillars that you used for walls as they weren't blocking enough space. This is currently only on the Test Server (through the launcher).

Could you check your camp again on the Test Server? I checked after my changes and walls there were properly blocking creatures now.

If you play only through Steam, let me know and I'll set up a Test build through there.

Thanks!

Xsyon Citizen
    I did have three mule deer, one full HP male, an almost full HP female and a 160 hp female, now I have three different mule deer, 2 Canis and 2 Hunchbacks, one old and one young of each. Could this teleporting have caused this ?

Pean wont be happy to find his revs are loose (if he ever comes back), took him long enough to get them in there to start with lol

Currently you have in the combat tab. Armor is listed as a - 0.xx%
    However, I believe this number is off by 2 places. It should be -xx.xx%
    Math its lowering it by like 30%, however, its listing as only 0.30%.

Exmaple.
    Damage Base: 6.00 / Q * 132.00% / D * 100.00% / Weapon Damage: 7.92
    Strength 50% / Power * 100% / Backstatb + 50.00% / Adjusted Damage: 17.82
    Skill Increase: 3.00 X / Armor -0.30% / Blocked: -0.00% / Final Damage: 37.42

As you can see here the armor is effectively lowering total damage to the target by 30%, but its listed as 0.30%.

I do only play through Steam now... I originally had a separate install but that was way back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bejaymac View Post
    I did have three mule deer, one full HP male, an almost full HP female and a 160 hp female, now I have three different mule deer, 2 Canis and 2 Hunchbacks, one old and one young of each.
    This is ok. It's due to the creature reset I ran (so we could have creatures of different ages and power instead of many max age animals). It's also due to some migration teleporting animals to their designated 'home'. I'm going to make a few more adjustments to migration functions over the next few weeks so there may be a bit more funky situations like this, but then I will patch out Pets.

Pean wont be happy to find his revs are loose
    Sadly, from what I've heard, Pean is no longer with us. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Currently you have in the combat tab. Armor is listed as a - 0.xx%
    However, I believe this number is off by 2 places. It should be -xx.xx%
    Math its lowering it by like 30%, however, its listing as only 0.30%.
    You're right. In the function it's actually 0.3 x . I'll fix the display to make it clearer.