Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I moved around in zones 979 and 978, and here are my first findings:

1) I have more lags than in the old version. My ping is normally at about 130 (connected from Germany), but today I had pings of 125 (better) but also pings up to 911 (no move possible). In total the games had more lags than usual in these zones. This was also experienced by other players.

2) In zone 978 is a large tribe (Elite). They had caged many revenants which are now gone there and running freely in zone 978 (probably at their original location). These revs were veteran revs and had about 230 hp, all had very good armor and long shovels. I managed to kill 3 of them (one killed me twice).

3) Those revenants had no attack animation, they went towards me and my hp dropped quickly without them seeming to attack.

4) I assume that it will take some time until the animals migrate to zones 979 and 978, because one player only saw one animal, and I saw one only, too (mine was a young hamster).

I will test a bit more later ...

EDIT:
    added info to point 1) some hours later the ping was as usual, maybe the lags were caused by people who downloaded the update???

added info to point 3) other revenants later in the game reacted normal, that is with attack animation.
    Last edited by Wyry; 06-02-2020 at 07:25 AM. Reason: added info