Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by tig313 View Post
    I do only play through Steam now... I originally had a separate install but that was way back in the day.
    Ok. I'll set up a Test Build through Steam later today.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    You're right. In the function it's actually 0.3 x . I'll fix the display to make it clearer.
    Same issue with the dodge %. It's listing it at .xx% dodged instead of xx.xx%.

Also I do not know if its possible or not, but can you dodge 100% of the damage? If so, can you list that when it happens in combat?
    Last edited by MrDDT; 06-09-2020 at 08:50 AM.

Same issue with the dodge %. It's listing it at .xx% dodged instead of xx.xx%.
    Do you mean the message that says "Creature damage partially dodged" ?

Also I do not know if its possible or not, but can you dodge 100% of the damage? If so, can you list that when it happens in combat?
    100% dodge basically means you've moved out of the creature's range or view frustum. The message is the "Creature missed" message.

Do you mean the message that says "Creature damage partially dodged" ?[/quote]

Creature Damage partially dodged: 0.25% damage done.

This should read.
    Creature Damage partially dodged: 25% damage done.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    100% dodge basically means you've moved out of the creature's range or view frustum. The message is the "Creature missed" message.
    So in the above case also, you can take less damage from a dodge. However, I didnt know if there were cases where the less damage would be equal to 100%.

I think the current system is that either you are in:
    75% view frustum - player takes 75% damage of the attack and "dodged 25%"
    50% view frustum - player takes 50% of the damage and "dodged 50%"
    0% view frustum - player takes 0% of the damage and "dodged 100%" (currently displayed as a missed attack).
    All of these must be in ranges of the creatures reach.
    Then you have:
    Out of range, is listed as a missed attack.

What I would like, is that when you are at 0% view frustum dodging 100% for instead of it saying "missed" it would say you dodged 100%. This will help when fighting to know if you were just out of range and it missed or if you doing good in keeping out of it's attack arc.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    What I would like, is that when you are at 0% view frustum dodging 100% for instead of it saying "missed" it would say you dodged 100%. This will help when fighting to know if you were just out of range and it missed or if you doing good in keeping out of it's attack arc.
    Ok. I will have to rewrite the function in order to do this. It currently doesn't differentiate between a miss due to completely out of the frustum or out of range.

I'll put it on my list.

I'm closing this thread as I am starting new feedback threads and we are now focused again on what is on the Test Server, not the live servers.

Thanks!