Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    I've updated the Test Server with stats similar to what was suggested.

In general, I took the suggested values for the range between the weakest adult and the most powerful, ancient adult for each creature, with lower values for the baby creatures. So the range in values from the weakest baby to the most powerful adult are more around 2-3 times for damage and 4-5 times for life.

Mutant life, especially for the legendary ancients, I set very high. Maybe too high. We'll see.

I think the rest makes pretty good sense but as usual I am open to further feedback.

I haven't adjusted attack speeds but I will do that next.

Thanks!
    Running around and looking at the HP of animals (normal) they look great.
    Mutants look good for what you wanted high HP for groups of medium to max skill to kill.
    (I do want to put a word of warning here, there are not a lot of current group hunting so this will seem very rare unless people change to wanting to go out in groups) My suggestion is because of this, mutants should give more resources (especially hides) this will encourage groups to want to hunt them.

I believe that mutants because of how hard they are and will be requiring groups should get 1.25 x resources per age level and 1.25 x per power level.

This would make examples.
    Child Rookie give 1.5 x resources.
    Child Lessor give 1.75 x resources.
    Adult Greater give 3 x resources.
    Ancient Legendary give 4 x resources.

Damage looks pretty good to maybe a bit to high on all the animals I see (including mutants) I'm wearing 100QL armor.

I believe another factor here should likely be instead of lowering damage a bit, I think a better option is increase the effect of armors (player).

This looks really good. I do believe ALL mutants need to be increased in size. They are not big enough for their power/HP and players need to be able to see this is not just a meek rat.
    Last edited by MrDDT; 06-12-2020 at 08:12 AM.