Please report any current issues with creatures here that are apart from balancing creature stats. If you notice a problem on the live servers, please check the Test Server to see if the problem still exists there.

So far I have these:

1) Stuck creatures. If you see a stuck creature on the Test Server, please post a location.

2) Creatures going through specific walls or gates. I believe this is all fixed now. If you find any creatures going through a wall please post a location and the architecture part type that can be breached.

3) Attacks in water. I will be looking into this.

4) Creatures attack from too far of ranges. If you see this happen on the Test Server, please give me the exact creature, a location and the situation (are you running away from the creature?). I haven't been able to reproduce a problem and I believe any range issues are fixed, but we'll see.

5) Missing attack animations. If you have any missing attack animations, try deleting Anim.xsip from your Xsyon / Data directory. This should solve the problem.

6) Attacking creatures through walls. This is possible and I am working on a solution.

7) Creatures trapped in a tight space not attacking you if you are on a building part. I will correct this situation.

If there is anything else that's weird or should be addressed and is not on this list, please let me know.

Thanks!