The Test Server is up with my latest build. Here are some changes to Creatures with this build:

1) Creatures going through specific walls or gates: I believe this is all fixed now. If you find any creatures going through a wall please post a location and the architecture part type that can be breached.

2) Attacks in water: Creatures should fight in water correctly now.

3) Missing attack animations: If you have any missing attack animations, try deleting Anim.xsip from your Xsyon / Data directory. This should solve the problem.

4) HP bar should display again on dead creatures (by request).

5) Hunting commands (skinning etc.) should turn on and off based on your distance from the dead creature.

6) Attacking a creature through a wall should be blocked now.

7) Taming icon and commands removed for Revenants.

8) Creature stats (life etc.) balanced based on feedback.

9) Resources for mutants increased based on power (determined by age and combat power).

10) Creatures that you’ve fed and ‘like’ or ‘love’ you should not attack unless you attack them first. If they choose a negative aggro, they should run away.

11) You should be able to run away (sprint) from creatures and get out of combat range.

Still working on:

1) Stuck creatures. If you see a stuck creature on the Test Server, please post a location.

2) Creatures trapped in a tight space not attacking you if you are on a building part. I will correct this situation.

3) Creature ranges or hit boxes: If there is a specific creature that you think has a hit box or range that is too big or too small, please let me know the exact creature type.

4) Creature scales: I will be going through all creatures and adjusting scales if needed.

Please let me know if you find problems with any of the above. Also, if there are other problems with creatures and AI that are not listed above, let me know.

Thanks!