Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
I've patched and restarted the Test Server:

4) Lower base damage on weapons: Yes, I reduced base damage a few weeks ago as requested in the previous feedback threads. I adjusted Santa's Big Helper with this patch. It's not intended to be a better weapon, it just gets overlooked as it's not in the same section of the data as the other weapons.

9) Regarding increasing armor durability: I'm thinking the most logical thing to do is add a factor to the armor types that reduces the % of durability that is decreased with each hit. This factor can be greater for bone armor, less for leather, less for cloth and least for grass. That would make bone armor more desirable for tanking.

So after more testing and thought into it, we need crafted weapons to last a lot longer. Because mutants will have so much HP, while not using founders/guide weapons, you lose so much durability on them.

I would say at least 10x more dura on them. It was already a major issue before most long term players use the unlimited weapon because of this, but not it's going to be exacerbated with mutants higher HP.