Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'll check those issues today. Thanks!

The Test Server is up with a few changes regarding mounts and the pet attack command.

1) Pets should run towards their combat target instead of walking.

2) I removed the Mount command from the top selection menu as it's not necessary.

3) I removed all top menu commands if you have your pet selected and then mount it.

4) Your pet's combat strength is reduced in several ways right now:

- Mutant pets don't use armor absorption
    - Mutant pets take double damage.
    - All pets do half damage.

I'd like feedback on these changes so far. These are simpler changes than adjusting HP or other values.

5) The Test Server is running a Peace Server build for now. You should not be able to command your pet to attack other players or their pets with this build. If we can confirm that this is working correctly, I will restart the server with a War Server build this weekend.

6) Not 100% related to mounts but I fixed the situation where the top menu command for the last hunting item was not disappearing (for example Foot or whatever the last item you gathered was).

Notes

1) I am deferring any energy drain changes. I turned off regular energy drain and effects on creatures a while ago. To have riding drain your mount's energy it would make sense to turn those back on which brings another set of complications. I've put it on my todo list for a future patch.

I think that's all. Let me know if you all encounter any further issues that should be addressed before I make this patch public.

Thanks!

I summoned my biggest bear today (testserver) and made it attack a coyote. Well, bad luck, the coyote killed the bear. So I thought I use at least the meat etc and dissected everything (and can confirm that your point 6 works correctly).

The body of the bear disappeared, but I still had the active pet icons available. I opened the pet menu and the bear was still active with 0 age and 0 HP. So I opened the stable, stabled the active pet and selected to show it - and oh wonder, the bear was there again with full HP.

I consider this as an exploit, as it means endless craft materials However, I was happy that I did not lose my bear just because I had forgotten to check the coyotes HP before I had the bear attack the coyote.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_202088_6_27_24.png 
Views:	161 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	773

A bit funny was my next experience I rode the huge bear (400+ HP) when I saw a tiny little thing so small that I could nearly not spot it. It was a rookie coyote pup with about 49 HP. It attacked immediately and while still sitting high above it my HP decreased quickly.

I assume it is difficult to program, but maybe there is a solution which considers the riding height, too?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_202088_6_51_55.png 
Views:	162 
Size:	1.57 MB 
ID:	774