I'm consolidating feedback from the other Pets & Mounts threads here.

The Test Server is up with some changes:

1) I'm running a revised path finding function. It's much faster but I'm not sure if it works properly. Does path finding (basically creatures following a target or wandering around) seem ok and the same as on the Main Servers? Or does it seem different with this build?

2) Age in the Pets Panel should display correctly.

3) I've reduced the amount of bones and meat gathered from large and legendary creatures. (This amount was already capped at 100 but was calculating much higher initial numbers for encumbrance purposes).

4) You should not be able to dissect a dead pet.

Questions / Answers

1) Currently animals won't eat cooked food. I will set this up later as I'm thinking it would be cool for bonuses to apply to creatures. It's also more complex as the taste / effect would be based on the ingredients.

2) About avoiding creatures attacking you while riding: It's deliberately set up right now so that creatures can attack you while mounted. Eventually I want to set up mounted combat.

Other issues I'm working on

1) Further revising your pets' combat power, especially mutants. I'm thinking a possible solution would be to do this:

- Only child mutants can be tamed.
- Tamed mutants would increase in power (hp etc.) much less than mutants in the wild.
- If you release an adult mutant it would revert to gain power like a wild mutant, but wouldn't be tame-able.

This way the numbers would make sense and players wouldn't have overpowered mutant pets.

Any thoughts on this?

2) Continued adjustments to creatures' scale and bounding boxes.

3) Making mutants more difficult to tame (would fit in with changes above).

4) How to best deal with dead pets. I was going to have them simply revive at home and take time to restore their hp. I could allow permanent death though (maybe just on the War Server?) Any thoughts on this?

5) I need additional testing and feedback on these issues:

Invisible Pets

HP Mouse Over

I think that's it. If there are any other issues you all think need to be addressed before making this patch public, let me know.

Thanks!