Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Someone reported that they spawned in their base after death with their cart, it happened while mounted or getting off their mount as they died.

Currently on the Test Server:

1) Regular creature scales adjusted. I will probably continue adjusting these. If any specific creatures still seem too big or too small please note that here.

2) All construction commands should be blocked while you are mounted. If there are any other actions that probably should be blocked please let me know.

Questions / Answers

1) I can't reproduce death porting with a cart. When I die mounted both the mount and cart are removed. If there is a trick to rapidly dismount on death to cause this issue, I'm not fast enough to reproduce it. If anyone can reproduce this, please post exact steps.

Thanks!

Currently on the Test Server:

1) Regular creature scales adjusted, Black Bear now is a good size, please make the mutant animals a little bigger some are so tiny, please make the Shadow and plate back bears the same size as black bears they are a bit small

spawning with cart

it happend after my cart ended up being invisible, something attacked me so i demounted but even though i couldint see my cart it must have still been atached to me, and when i died it spawned with me at my tribe and i could see it agin, also i was lagging pretty bad that day and i have played some games where people had issues with lag that have impacted glitchs before, especially being able to hit people when shooting at them in fps, or even playing on youre own ghost server in some rockstar games
    Last edited by meatkeeper; 09-18-2020 at 09:57 AM.

i cant ever find baby mutants to tame if you can tame them at all anymore.. it be nice to just tame mutants like you could before that was a nice feature, i mean whats the point of having high level taming if you cant get better and better pets?

i dont understand why we cant just tame adult mutants either, it would be so much more simple for us and it seems you too
    Last edited by saltyfish; 09-18-2020 at 11:11 AM.

Is there plans for an auto attack / guard / defend feature with pets? Example: My Manx should jump in to combat when something attacks me from behind.

It would be nice if there was an easy way to take your pet out of combat. Currently you personally have to get out of combat then click set to follow which feels a bit clunky especially if you're running for your life. This is probably rarely an issue once your pet matures but if you're training a very young bear for example they can and do die. Maybe after both the pet and owner are in combat the action of the owner leaving combat (pressing C) will also take the pet out of combat.

I have noticed pets set to attack animals among trees or with no line of sight will not attack just stay there. You have to move, set follow, then attack when you have a clear path to the prey.
    They will also get stuck in trees when following until you are far enough away for them to warp to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeckyll View Post
    It would be nice if there was an easy way to take your pet out of combat. Currently you personally have to get out of combat then click set to follow which feels a bit clunky especially if you're running for your life. This is probably rarely an issue once your pet matures but if you're training a very young bear for example they can and do die. Maybe after both the pet and owner are in combat the action of the owner leaving combat (pressing C) will also take the pet out of combat.
    I would not like this to happen. This would cause issues with making the pet go into combat without the owner.

He is making bind keys for pets more so that is likely to fix the issue.

You can also click the pet to "stay" if you want it to stop attacking.

You can also summon another pet. Or send it home. Sending it home insta removes the pet from combat. Then if you want it back, click summon again, it's insta back at your side.
    Once he puts in bindable keys to summon, and command your pets. This will not be a problem at all.