Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    For the List: Clicking Apply in the bind key menu turns all action bars on. NumLock does the same when UI is turned back on.

The live servers have been patched with the following changes:

1) The tools in your action bar slots should now be removed only if you actually remove the item from your inventory (destroying the item, moving it to an external container, trading it, etc.) This needs to be tested for all possible scenarios.

2) The default key bind for the Help Panel has been set as the '/' key to avoid overlap with the 'H' key bound to the interrupt action.

3) Assigning keys to Eat and Drink is disabled. That's for a future patch.

4) The resource bar should not turn off when you die.

5) Chopping trees to logs uses the axe in your logging action slot.

6) Right clicking on your bundle (grass, twigs, etc.) from the Packs action bar to the crafting menu should work now.
    Last edited by Xsyon; 09-03-2020 at 10:54 AM.

Parry not working anymore

I just patched a few fixes to the main servers:

1) Parry fixed (the key binds were messed up, that's all)

2) When you apply key binds or options or hide and unhide the interface the craft action bar should not open up. (The other action bars should stay on).

3) You should not be able to bury a totem by terraforming from a high location. This is a fix for this bug report.

Parry confirmed fixed.

Bind keys/Options fix confirmed no longer opens that action bar.

Question, I can post this in suggestions but figured you were working on interface. When you die, or on a relog many times your bags/map, skills/stats need to be reopened. Is there a way it can save those like other the bars? So they can be open even after death or relogs?

When chopping a felled tree animation uses weapon in hand or empty handed if hands are empty. It does not switch to the axe.
    Same with lighting fire and the knife.

I've patched a few more changes, through the launcher only. I'll patch this update through Steam later today.

1) Chopping logs and firewood and starting fires should equip the correct tool / weapon.

2) The open state for interface panels are saved and reopen after death revival and logging off and back on. The panels that save their open state include your pack and pouches, stats, skills, map, terraforming, inventory and the crafting action bar.

1)Confirmed working

However, when I chop something and it puts it into my right hand in the animation. The left had (if full) still is there. So it looks odd while doing the animation.

2)Confirmed working. I did have to resave my layout.

When you did farming before and had the farming window open it would show all the plant status around you. Can we put that back in when we have the terraforming/farming window open now?

ok im stupid.. where has the green experience bar gone ? is that removed now ?