Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm only talking about Mutant pets already tamed once the purposed revisions in #4 above get added to the live server. Rather than have all the players who have spent hours to eventually tame a prized Mutant pet lose that pet altogether (let's say their 5k Mutant bear that took 45 attempts to finally tame) throw the players a bone and at least have that Mutant pet revert to the 'child' status Mutant pet Xsyon is purposing. Otherwise you waste a lot of players time and excitement.

Quote Originally Posted by wastelandstoic View Post
    I'm only talking about Mutant pets already tamed once the purposed revisions in #4 above get added to the live server. Rather than have all the players who have spent hours to eventually tame a prized Mutant pet lose that pet altogether (let's say their 5k Mutant bear that took 45 attempts to finally tame) throw the players a bone and at least have that Mutant pet revert to the 'child' status Mutant pet Xsyon is purposing. Otherwise you waste a lot of players time and excitement.
    I get you now. I think what he is going to do have it auto update to what they should be after the new update.

So your 5k mutant will be the same age/power as it is now based on the new changes he is stating. So no one is going to lose what they got.