Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

09/01/2020- Feedback Request - Interface & General

Please post any feedback regarding the user interface changes or other non creature aspects of the latest patch here.

I will fix any minor problems reported as quick as possible. Hopefully there aren't any!

Thanks!

Dropping food on the 2 empty slots next to your hands (I believe they're combat slots, or something) and the hiding icon makes my food vanish. No "you can't equip that here" message as normal.

Quote Originally Posted by NobleKnight View Post
    Dropping food on the 2 empty slots next to your hands (I believe they're combat slots, or something) and the hiding icon makes my food vanish. No "you can't equip that here" message as normal.
    I've patched a quick fix for this. Can you confirm that it's fixed now?

Thanks!

2 things:
    H is set to cancel action but brings up a menu.
    Moving items on inventory screen or in bag removes them from the action bar. (example: If in combat i decide to change from my axe to my shovel both are removed from terra/farming and logging actions) I think they should stay until removed, replaced or taken off your character. Also removed when moving in bins/pouches.
    Last edited by Wilson423; 09-01-2020 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    I've patched a quick fix for this. Can you confirm that it's fixed now?

Thanks!
    Just relogged and downloaded the patch, can confirm "You cannot equip this here" message on all 3 now working. Thanks!

Right clicking items on back (grass, branches) does not move those items to the crafting menu. They have to be dragged to the scheme.

Sorry for the double post. Another UI related issue: when assigning a key to the eat/drink actions in the keybinds, there's sometimes an issue with secondary resources. For example when I'm on the beach if I happen to "find" a shell, the icon flickers really fast between shell and salt. I have to click really fast, and I'll either get shells or salt. Other areas don't flicker that I've seen.

Second; on death the "skills" bar (scaving foraging, plus any ground resources) disappears, to get it back you have to go into the keybinds and figure out which bar it is (default is page down). This is a bit confusing as a few people thought it was resources, not skills. Perhaps bring back the shovel icon on the bottom to show both the skills and resource menus?

Placing an axe in the new logging slot works just fine, walk up to a tree, and you can fell the tree. When you go to chop it into logs however, you get the 'need to equip an axe in your hand' warning. So, you have to take your axe and put it in your hand. Which now removes it from the new logging slot. Also, if your shovel was in your hand and you moved that to the terraforming and farming slots ....those also get removed when you put the axe in your hand. So. chopping a tree into logs should be associated with the logging slot as well, to keep things streamlined.

Also @Wilson....remove or rebind the keybind for 'help' and you'll get your interupt/cancel back. Both are currently bound to 'H' so help is taking priority.

Yup... just wanted to let the boss know to put on the list..
    Also, when you put the axe in hand to chop the fallen tree you cant drop another tree until the axe is in the action slot, even tho you have it in your hand.
    Last edited by Wilson423; 09-02-2020 at 03:35 PM.