Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by chojinuk View Post
    ok im stupid.. where has the green experience bar gone ? is that removed now ?
    The green experience bar has been replaced with the repurposed yellow attack charge bar (lightning bolt).

Quote Originally Posted by thurgond View Post
    The green experience bar has been replaced with the repurposed yellow attack charge bar (lightning bolt).

Thank you very much for the fast reply and info
    i can now continue monitoring grinding progress

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200906194150_1.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	460.5 KB 
ID:	777
    The taming animation while swimming is a bit... odd. hahaha

1) Yes, the swing power yellow bar is now the xp bar. Would it help if I changed the lightning bolt to the letters 'xp'?

2) I'll look into that taming animation in water. (Or maybe just block taming in water, it's kind of strange).

3) I think I will bring back the farming panel and set up icons there for 'water all', 'fertilize all' etc.

The animation made me laugh. I mean, what is he doing to tame that dog..lol

The farming idea is great. It's hard to click on those small plants!

Thank you for the hard work!

I have noticed with bin inventories that I used to be able to select and drag the window by clicking a empty grid. Now it has to be the title bar.
    Moving items inside a bin inventory window cancels some actions (fishing, eating, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    1)
    2) I'll look into that taming animation in water. (Or maybe just block taming in water, it's kind of strange).

3) I think I will bring back the farming panel and set up icons there for 'water all', 'fertilize all' etc.
    2)I think taming in water should still be an option. Can we just change the animation?

3)What do you mean "water all"? You talking like an area around the plant or the plant itself only?
    Wow thanks, this is going to be awesome!

I believe changing the lightning bolt to the letters 'XP' would help a lot. Most would then see it themselves and those that don't ...would make it easier for us to point out.

I would like the taming in water to stay an option. Yes, maybe it's a bit odd, but many times it happens (for me) when I'm trying to feed something and it's running away, I catch it in the water. Useful when I'm trying to feed multiple animals in an area and to keep them somewhat near while I work with them.

I too would like the farm panel back, it was useful to help watch things while working, know where you were and which plants needed tending, etc.

A lot of the crafting windows still move even if not using the top bar. I understand you are redoing this crafting window system, so maybe it's not needed.

Currently on the Test Server:

1) The farming panel is back and should work as before. I plan to improve it with the 'water all' and similar commands in a future patch. (Not likely the next patch though).

2) The lightning symbol has been replaced by 'xp'. This applies to the all servers through the launcher. I haven't yet patched this change through Steam.

Still on my list:

1) Adjusting the handle for other panels. I'll do this over time as I plan to revise the crafting panel anyways.

2) Correct the taming animation while swimming.

Am I missing any other interface related issues?

Thanks!