Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Here are a few more bugs I need some help with:

1) Death while moving. Sometimes when a player dies while moving, the animation plays incorrectly. I couldn't reproduce this. Can anyone reproduce this with the current build? It may have been due to backed up commands before my recent optimizations. The bug report is here

2) Mutants walking in water instead of swimming. Does this still happen? If so, could you give me an exact location? The bug report is here

3) Issue with fire effect when a campfire is placed at an angle. This is as designed as the 'volume' for the fire effect does rotate along with the fire. I could probably change this so that the volume is always vertical. Would this change be desirable? The bug report is here

4) Welcome stations that should be inactive are inactive. I copied the data over to the Test Server and the correct welcome stations were active. What tribe stations are currently active that shouldn't be? The bug report is here

Thanks!

Glad I could help. It isn't really a big issue or one that causes any true problem, and it's easily resolved when you're ready to build the structure. No reason to push a fix that may just cause other issues.

As for the further bugs you listed, I've seen #2 relatively recently, within the past couple of weeks. For me it's always bears, so will keep my eyes open and report back if I see it.

Thought I'd also experienced #1 recently, but after reading the report, it's slightly different, probably not related.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    4) Welcome stations that should be inactive are inactive. I copied the data over to the Test Server and the correct welcome stations were active. What tribe stations are currently active that shouldn't be? The bug report is here

Thanks!
    Updated the bug with a screen shot of what Im talking about from test server. So its still happening.

In regards to #2

We just had a bear under the water that took a swing at a couple of people in our group as we were crossing the river a few minutes ago. I got kicked while they were dodging swings (unrelated - internet issues) but roughly the coords were: zone 982 388/772.