Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I loaded the live game through steam and I'm no longer seeing the crash I described in comment 6 nor am I seeing overlapping text on the new quest window.
    (Since all windows open in the same location by default I do see menu items for one screen behind those for another but that's easy enough to resolve simply by moving one of the windows)

I did notice an issue when increasing the scaling above 150% where the options window, and probably other things I didn't test, have the top of it cut off. This prevents me from moving the window as well.
    I'm guessing this is because I'm using an ultra wide screen monitor and you haven't made the game fully support that resolution. My native resolution is 2560 x 1080.

I've patched a quick fix for centering the Options and Keybind panels so that it doesn't get cut off when scaled beyond 150% in wide screen resolutions.

Thanks!

Not sure if I missed something somewhere, but where did the paving button go?? I understand the farming button being removed from the terraforming panel, but the paving button is also gone.

I've patched a fix for the road functions. Please check and let me know if there are any other issues with this patch.

Thanks!

The road functions are back, ty!

All good stuff thanks Xsyon.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    I've patched a quick fix for centering the Options and Keybind panels so that it doesn't get cut off when scaled beyond 150% in wide screen resolutions.

Thanks!
    It looks good now. Thanks
    Side note, it would be nice if pressing the ESC key closed the windows without saving as well as the exit button.
    Last edited by aulus; 12-09-2020 at 04:17 PM.

Thanks for the update for all this, however, the main issue I had was just the font and font sizes, the icons and UI even in 4k were not a major issue, now I end up using a lot of my screen just pushing up the UI to 200% so I can have the font's for chat 2x larger.

Playing the latest version of the client in steam today I found two more issues in ultra wide-screen (2560 x 1080) making neither of these features usable unless i change my resolution to 1920 x 1080. I was using borderless window mode.

When I select something, such as my cart, the information that normally shows up at the top in the middle of the screen telling me who owns this and such is off to the right side of the screen with most of it cut off.

When opening the permissions screen, say on one of the grass bins, that window shows up in the lower right hand corner of the screen with most of the window cut off.

Also the Dec 7th update states that one of the changes is the ability to pick up containers directly to your cart but when a tried to do this with a grass bin on the ground and full of items clicking and dragging it didn't seem to do anything and attempting to pick it up from the right click menu didn't work either. Does this only work with empty containers?
    Last edited by aulus; 01-02-2021 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aulus View Post
    Also the Dec 7th update states that one of the changes is the ability to pick up containers directly to your cart but when a tried to do this with a grass bin on the ground and full of items clicking and dragging it didn't seem to do anything and attempting to pick it up from the right click menu didn't work either. Does this only work with empty containers?
    Make sure you are attached to the cart.
    Make sure cart as empty slot.
    Right click bin on ground.
    Click "To Cart".

It will goto the first open slot in the cart.