Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    I've patched this build to the main servers so we can continue testing and fixing issues found there.

1) I fixed the issue with the Key Bind panel incorrectly displaying the keys for Craft actions (Basketry etc.)

2) About icons that tint the entire icon instead of just the frame: Is anyone else seeing this? For me the icons are rendering correctly. I checked the Sego Lily and Strawberry and for me only the frame renders in color. I've checked with a few Guides and they also are not seeing the problem. If this is still rendering incorrectly for some players with the live build I will look into it further.

Thanks!
    Ok i looked a bit further into this, its not the icon of the item tinting the item, its the slot on the basket.

Eg i have a basket of Full of sand, a few of the slots at the top of the basket , the sand in those slots has a colour tint.

Now Whatever item i put into those slots also gets the same colour tint and if i move the sand into a non stained slot
    it has the normal colour again, move it back to the old slot and it has the colour tint back.

ill try to dig out some images.

I made a video showing how the basket slots themselves affect the colour of the item here
    (felt like i was playing bejewled)

https://youtu.be/7r9TGgyKvfc

I relogged the game and the problem disappeared again...

at least theres video evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by chojinuk View Post
    Ok i looked a bit further into this, its not the icon of the item tinting the item, its the slot on the basket.
    Ah ok. I was able to reproduce and fix this issue. The icon slots were keeping the tint color from whatever item was first loaded to that slot.

I've patched a fix to the Test Server (through the launcher only). Let me know if that corrects the problem for you.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by aulus View Post
    Playing the latest version of the client in steam today I found two more issues in ultra wide-screen (2560 x 1080)
    I'll look into this. I think there are issues when switching between full screen and windowed mode at the same resolution and I may have to set up separate save files the interface for both modes.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Thanks for the update for all this, however, the main issue I had was just the font and font sizes, the icons and UI even in 4k were not a major issue, now I end up using a lot of my screen just pushing up the UI to 200% so I can have the font's for chat 2x larger.
    I could separate some of the elements so that they scale in groups (for example chat, panels, action bars, buff icons), however many elements need to scale to accommodate the increased font sizes. I'll think about what can be done but it'll be a big task (again) to rework the interface to scale parts individually. I haven't seen played any games that do this, aside from games that have separate chat box scaling. If there is a good example I could follow, let me know.

Thanks

I know these were implemented some time ago already, but after dealing with this for a while, I was wondering if the 'setting HP and Ping to always show' is something that could be saved like the other options we set. Right now, those two options reset to default (OFF) anytime you exit and for someone with bad internet that gets kicked often, it would be great if that saved so I didn't have to go in and change it each time I login.

Also, I know it's not something that would happen soon, but since I'm here..... just adding my vote for being able to change just my chat font size. I have no interest in changing any other part of my UI, but chat font would be welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexawocky View Post
    I know these were implemented some time ago already, but after dealing with this for a while, I was wondering if the 'setting HP and Ping to always show' is something that could be saved like the other options we set.
    Yes, I can do this for the next public patch.

Also, I know it's not something that would happen soon, but since I'm here..... just adding my vote for being able to change just my chat font size.
    Yes, I will also be implementing this.

Thanks!

Awesome, Thank you!

My Esc key will be very relieved (my eyes as well).