Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
I've patched this build to the main servers so we can continue testing and fixing issues found there.

1) I fixed the issue with the Key Bind panel incorrectly displaying the keys for Craft actions (Basketry etc.)

2) About icons that tint the entire icon instead of just the frame: Is anyone else seeing this? For me the icons are rendering correctly. I checked the Sego Lily and Strawberry and for me only the frame renders in color. I've checked with a few Guides and they also are not seeing the problem. If this is still rendering incorrectly for some players with the live build I will look into it further.

Thanks!
Ok i looked a bit further into this, its not the icon of the item tinting the item, its the slot on the basket.

Eg i have a basket of Full of sand, a few of the slots at the top of the basket , the sand in those slots has a colour tint.

Now Whatever item i put into those slots also gets the same colour tint and if i move the sand into a non stained slot
it has the normal colour again, move it back to the old slot and it has the colour tint back.

ill try to dig out some images.