Terrible FPS and "Unable to load ground levels"

Ever since the newest build, my FPS have been down the toilet. I noticed that it takes forever to load the Entities, I get into the game and I am only getting 25 fps (last time I was getting 80fps, and 40fps when recording that hour long video last weekend)

Now, when I walk outside of the starting zone, I am getting a "Unable to load ground levels for zone 229" (230 and 231 also)

Re: Terrible FPS and "Unable to load ground levels"

yep, i'm getting that same problem too =(

Re:Terrible FPS and "Unable to load ground levels"

same problem here!!!

Same here. And in the last 30 minutes, have crashed to desk-top 3x.

please go into the logs folder get the log from when this happened and submit it to bugs please.

first time logging in- I'm having these same issues. I can't seem to find Public/Games/Xsyon/Logs or any related folder.

Almost seemed like the game was crashing before I had even finished loading entities. Ended up crashing on "Unable to load ground levels for zone 191."

For what it's worth, I'm able to log into the game, I load in, I can look around and run about for a couple minutes, then I get disconnected to the login screen.

Then, I try loading in again, and it crashes, or the above repeats again. It seems like if I disconnect to login screen, the game usually crashes.

vista/7 or xp?

for xp i think it will be in program files/...

i'm running win7. the installer had a warning not to install in the normal program files location, and i used the default which was the path in my previous post.

as of the latest update, though, the problem is fixed.