Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I've patched the Test Server.

Regarding issues to far:

1) Problems with swapping a bow and other weapons should be fixed. You shouldn't be able to equip a bow and another weapon. Equipping a bow when you have two weapons should unequip both weapons - one to where the bow was and the other to an empty slot in your containers.

If any problems are encountered equipping bows or equipping other weapons, let me know the exact circumstances to reproduce the problem.

2) The combat sprint animation while carrying a bow should be ok now. There are a few other animations I may need to patch and I will patch those this weekend.

3) About the 'axial view' that both of you entered: In this build, hitting Insert switches between normal mode and two different camera fly modes. These are for the Test Server only and are modes that are used to fly around the world that I use. I've made this available for players on the Test Server and will post instructions on these modes later. For now, if you accidently hit Insert, just hit it again until you get back to the normal camera mode.

4) Regarding the bow's target: The bow currently aims where the camera is aiming which is standard. I'll look into optionally having the aim above the player's head to see if that's better for some players but that might end up causing confusion. I'll see what I can do.

5) I've fixed charged attacks so that left and right charge at the same speed. (The right hand was unintentionally using the charge rate of an empty hand)

6) I've fixed charged attacks to increase damage.

Note: Arrows do disappear after a minute and are hard to see on the ground. If you go searching for them, they may disappear by the time you would find them. It's not necessary to find the arrows though.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Xsyon; 05-01-2021 at 02:14 AM.