BOWS BABY, LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aside from that, here's my fun little experiences and feedback.

I got a bow from a lovely person at Founders Isle, and I played against the Revenants there. When I entered the bow in combat, moving in any way to the left, like left, forward left, and back left, sunk my character into the ground. It was fairly hard to see in third person where the arrow went, or where to aim, so I entered first. I enjoyed fighting in first, added a pretty cool feel, and sorta to me seems like the intended way it was meant to be. If you're aiming for a good third person ranged combat, I think panning the camera to over the shoulder will help assist us with our aiming.

While playing with the bow, I noticed that left click and right click offer different charges, like holding two weapons. One is a quick draw, and one is a long draw. My issue, at least currently, is that neither charges affect the damage output. Currently the only way I could increase damage was leveling the bow and ranged skill, and "backstabs", which were shots at the back.

Another issue, I found that merely left clicking launched an arrow at full force. This also coupled with the problem that arrows do the same damage no matter what, so spamming left click to shoot made it somewhat easy to kill the Revenants, but still a bit of work as they all did around 2.5 damage each, slowly going up as bows and ranged leveled with me. Main thing preventing this issue is stamina, which might not be a problem to people who have higher levels of it.

Arrows only went in a straight line, which is sorta something I think would work on a full right click bow charge. I think this is where dexterity can come into play, you could add an arrow deviation system that will cause the arrows to shoot different directions to the intended target, and increase in accuracy as your skill in bows increases, as well as your dexterity stat. This could also save left click bow charges for defensive attacks, which I assumed was the intention, the closer the enemy, that faster you want to shoot.

When I was switching camera modes, I accidentally hit "Insert", which sorta sent me into a different and odd camera mode. Pressing it again sent me to another weird one, and pressing it a third time put me back to normal, but dropping me from the sky out of nowhere.

So far these what I can remember and give from my test time with the bow. I'm too tired to continue. If you need me to elaborate more on any of these, let me know and I'll try to answer or reproduce anything I mentioned.

Thanks, I'm hyped for bows finally!

Bows, then swords, then SPELLS! LETS GOOOOOOOOO (one can dream)