A few questions about the game....

1-So....Can my toon learn all the skills to max? And what is max? 100?

2-How many toons can I make if just 1 cant learn them all?

3-Is there a mining option? Like, can I mine ore? I found rock I could pick up and use to make tools. But i didnt know if I could find ore and mine it to make metal gear?

Thanks!!!

Hi rhinno

1- Yes it is possible but very difficult. When you increase one skill, another will go slightly down (not at much as the one increased, so in theory it is possible to get all to 100). I deciced to have several characters to distribute the skills. Having more than one account character in a tribe unlocks some features for the tribe, e.g. the mist trader.

2- Toons are created by buying more accounts (which is fully legally here and wanted by the developer). Only limit is your available real-life money, but if you wait for sales you can buy a lot of them much cheaper. Currently, the game is in 67% sale, so now is the time to buy accounts. I know that there is a player who bought thousand accounts to support the developer and to increase the tribe size.

3- There is no mining in this game. Maybe you have seen those junk piles. They contain cloth, leather, metal and plastic as well as a lot of other things. I recommend that you use the ACTION "Scavenging" on it because you can find dollar bills, blueprints, tool parts etc this way, too. The better your scavenging, the more pieces you can find, e.g. 20 nails in one go.

If you need help ingame, just ask in the chat. Please keep in mind that the other players come from all timezones in the world, so depending on where you live you can get more or less answers. Keep trying though, most players are very friendly and helpful.

Wishing you a lot of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by rhinno View Post
    1-So....Can my toon learn all the skills to max? And what is max? 100?

2-How many toons can I make if just 1 cant learn them all?

3-Is there a mining option? Like, can I mine ore? I found rock I could pick up and use to make tools. But i didnt know if I could find ore and mine it to make metal gear?

Thanks!!!
    Everything that Wyry has said is correct 100%. I did want to add that having all the skills on toon is very good however, skill is not the only limiting factoring on doing something very well. Stats have a major effect on how well a crafted item/resource turns out.
    You are limited in stats on having max stats to only 7 of the 8 stats. So some skills will be best done on a second account if you are going for the best of the best.

If you are like me a player that likes to play at the highest end. I highly suggest having 2 toons. (Which is 2 accounts as there is only 1 toon per account currently).

I tend to make one too my INT toon and my other toon my non INT toon. My non INT toon is my main while my INT is normally stays in the base and does all the INT crafting/gathering stuff.

So, if you are coming from Steam, do you just buy the game twice, if you want two? Do you have to create two accounts here on Xsyon.com? is there a wiki? (I did see a link for a wiki on a pinned thread from years, and years ago, yields a 404)

The Wiki is under the "Community" button above.

Quote Originally Posted by Seedy View Post
    So, if you are coming from Steam, do you just buy the game twice, if you want two? Do you have to create two accounts here on Xsyon.com? is there a wiki? (I did see a link for a wiki on a pinned thread from years, and years ago, yields a 404)
    Yes, if you want a second account you can buy the game again and need to create a second web account here. (Xsyon will be on sale again very soon.) You can use the same email address for multiple web accounts.

The Wiki as mentioned by Thurgond is the Community button at the top of this page.

Can you explain what Totem Time is and how it differs and/or what it offers in addition to purchasing a toon? Is it required for each toon? What is the non-sale pricing for toons and Totem Time? I cannot tell if the current pricing is the normal or sale pricing.
    Last edited by Eyesgood; 06-25-2021 at 10:47 AM.

Totem time just keeps your character's tribe active without having to log in. Totem time on one character keeps that character's entire tribe marked as active.

Without totem time, players should log in monthly at least to keep the tribe from going into decay.

The non sale pricing for a character account is $29.99. Currently the sale is at a 67% discount.

Totem time prices don't change and the current prices are the usual prices.

I hope that's all clear!