New Player Looking for Tribe on Peace Server

I am in the US central time zone and I've gone through the Founder's Isle Tutorial and traveled around the northwestern part of the lake a bit. I currently have a small camp in zone 856. I've only got about 10 hours in the game so far, and am looking for a tribe where I can contribute and learn (e.g. what do you do with Hamster Paws?).

I'm looking for a hand, not a hand out, and don't mind moving from my current location. My starting skills are basketry and scavenging, which makes me slightly less terrible at those skills than the others. I am most interested in architecture, but am willing to help a tribe however I can with any skill.

Please let me know if you are interested. My in game name is MadKobold. Thanks.

Isthir's Expedition in 1056 X 368 Z 586 will take you MadKobold

Quote Originally Posted by madkobold View Post
    I am in the US central time zone and I've gone through the Founder's Isle Tutorial and traveled around the northwestern part of the lake a bit. I currently have a small camp in zone 856. I've only got about 10 hours in the game so far, and am looking for a tribe where I can contribute and learn (e.g. what do you do with Hamster Paws?).

I'm looking for a hand, not a hand out, and don't mind moving from my current location. My starting skills are basketry and scavenging, which makes me slightly less terrible at those skills than the others. I am most interested in architecture, but am willing to help a tribe however I can with any skill.

Please let me know if you are interested. My in game name is MadKobold. Thanks.
    MadKobold, Isthir one of my toons will welcome you to Isthir's Expedition while you develop your skills. Isthir's Expedition is in Zone 1056 X 368 Z 586, but I can have one of my tribe members meet you and invite you. Just let me know where to meet you.

Lord Architect Thavron at Isthir's Expedition will gladly take you under his wing and help you out learning/building your Architecture skills MadKobold.

Thank you. I'll break camp and strike out NW now.

Hmmm...that didn't work out so well. I died in zone 1018...repeatedly. I'm back at Founder's Isle licking my wounds. Perhaps your tribe is in too high a danger level area for new players like myself. If I can't get there, how will I be able to live there?

If you are on, I can come and invite you. If you die you will respawn at Isthir's Expedition. Let me know if you want me to come invite you. Look for Thorheneb in game chat.

Thanks, but if I have to die to get to your tribe's camp, then I think the game is telling me I don't belong in that area yet. I'm just going to skill up some more on my own for now in the low danger areas, and when I can reach your camp, I'll seek an invite then.