Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerlargal View Post
    Jadzia,

Laptop 2: Seriously , highest setting?

I have a Hewlett Packard DV6 with a 2nd generation Core i7-2630QM with an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 6570 1GB and with highest settings the graphics are laggy as hell. So I am surprised to hear you say this.

Regards

Zerlargal
    I tried it back in May, it was running smoothly then....but I bet the game and the client has changed a lot since then.

Jadzia,

I have a Hewlett Packard DV6 with a 2nd generation Core i7-2630QM with an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 6570 1GB and with highest settings the graphics are laggy as hell. So I am surprised to hear you say this.

Regards

Zerlargal
    might be a problem with your settings maybe? i haven't tried this game yet, but i can run most modern games on high settings on my laptop, like rift and fallout: new vegas for instance...

HP pavillion dv6000
    Amd dual core 2.1 ghz x2
    4 gigs of ram
    ati mobility radeon 5650 1gb ram
    windows 7 64bit

try closing background programs usually helps

I just had to buy Desk top to play this game even though my lap top had no problem running DF.

Jadzia,

Regards

Zerlargal
    That's weird. I have an Asus G73 laptop.
    I7 720qm @ 1.6GHz
    6 gig DDR3
    ATI Mobility 5870

I run this at full settings @1600x900 with a second monitor playing Bad Company 2 on high settings or a movie and I consistently get fraps fps readings between 50 to 80 fps. And up to 100+ with nothing running in the background. You might have some driver issues.

Laptop integrated graphix aint per se that bad.. mine run most new games on pretty high settings.. but yea, it has better stats than yours..

i3 2.4 ghz
    4gig ddr3 ram
    ATI Mobility HD5650 512mb

runs this game smooth ..

The Intel cards aint that bad either.. the problem is that most games are only tuned for Nvidia and ATI cards.. some years ago I got a laptop with Intel graphix.. most games wouldn't run so I swapped it for a very similar model with Nvidia.. the games that did run on the Intel ran better than on the Nvidia :S

Quote Originally Posted by KidCracken View Post
    Laptop integrated graphix aint per se that bad.. mine run most new games on pretty high settings.. but yea, it has better stats than yours..

i3 2.4 ghz
    4gig ddr3 ram
    ATI Mobility HD5650 512mb

runs this game smooth ..

The Intel cards aint that bad either.. the problem is that most games are only tuned for Nvidia and ATI cards.. some years ago I got a laptop with Intel graphix.. most games wouldn't run so I swapped it for a very similar model with Nvidia.. the games that did run on the Intel ran better than on the Nvidia :S
    I looked around and i dont think your mobility card is integrated. Its a dedicated laptop video card. I could be wrong but thats what i found after a few seconds of looking around.