Screenshots in fullscreen mode ?

I think the title says all.

Is there any way to take screenshots while in fullscreen mode ?

Printscreen button doesn't fuction. Any suggestion please?

Hmm I always play in fullscreen and PrtScr button works for me.

Thank you for your response Jadzia.

When i capture a screen then i try to paste it at " Windows Paint " programm (as usual )but nothing happens . Are you doing the same or use an other way to see your captures ?

I have Win 7 and this is my first time i have such a problem

Prtscr button creates a file in your Xsyon/Screenshot folder, check it there

Actually i didnt instaled Xsyon in its default path and seems it doesn't keep the screenshots in the specific folder .

Have you installed the game in its default path ?

Quote Originally Posted by kostaras View Post
    Actually i didnt instaled Xsyon in its default path and seems it doesn't keep the screenshots in the specific folder .

Have you installed the game in its default path ?
    No, I haven't installed in the default path. I use Win 7 too....does the game says 'Screenshot was taken' when you press PrtScr ?

no .. it doesn't. i don't know what is happen .. tomorrow i will change keyboard .. although i know that it will not change anything . Maybe the supporting software of current one conflicts in some way with the game . I don't know .... at least i will try it.

I will post the results ... wish me good luck

I have been using Fraps to take screenshots. You can configure a key (like F12) and specify where to store the image. Consider this option if you don't have any luck with the game screenshot capability. It saves out bmp images that are quite large, but I convert them to jpg before distributing.

If you follow my Redtail links, you can even see some of our uploaded screen shots.

Thanks e3r1ic for the tip. I used to take screenshots this way due to the specific problem.

But finally i manage to fix it today. I dont know how i did it actually

I just changed my keyboard ( Microsoft SideWinder X6 ) with another one and i could use the PS button normally. When i put back the X6 and again restarted the windows , the PS button worked fine !!! I dont know what happened but after 3 - 4 weeks i had this problem the solution seems to be the switch of these keyboards ( !!! )

Anyway i want to thank you guys for your help.

PS sorry about my english .. i know i dont speak them well