The Test Server is up with a new version of the craft panel. To check this out simply click on the Craft icon (as usual). Instead of opening a secondary panel of icons, the main craft panel will open.

Here are a few improvements with this craft panel.

1) Select a craft from a list of icons on the left side of the panel, instead of opening a new panel for each craft.

2) The skills (and your current skill values) used for a selected craft appear in the title bar.

3) Available tools and materials for a selected item will display in the craft panel so that you don't have to dig through your packs.

4) Once a scheme is filled, a description of the resulting crafted object will appear, including quality, duration and bonuses. This will allow you to gauge what tools and materials to use before crafting the object.

I'm still testing and working on this panel. One thing I may add is the ability to draw tools and materials from an attached cart (and later possibly an attached building that would be set up as a crafting station).

If you find any problems or would like to see additional features to this panel please post in this thread.

Also, are any of you interested in keeping the old system in place? I could set up a options switch for players that want to continue using the current crafting panels although I personally prefer the new panel.

Thanks!