Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "Does anyone here use Q & E? I've completely removed them for now but if anyone wants them in as an option I could set that back up." I rebinded them, q for combat mode and e to parry. Also shift for sprint, x to walk. More convinient. And don't belive that anyone is using q and e for turning.

I can probably get use to playing with out it, but i do then to use Q & E. When you hold the middle mouse button to look you can no longer turn, so you need Q and E to turn.

They can be left unbound and people can just go in and configure the option if they want it.

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    I can probably get use to playing with out it, but i do then to use Q & E. When you hold the middle mouse button to look you can no longer turn, so you need Q and E to turn.

They can be left unbound and people can just go in and configure the option if they want it.
    Do you usually use the middle mouse button to look around instead of the right button? It was intended to be used specifically when players want to look around without turning their character, while when they do want to turn they just use the right mouse button.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    Do you usually use the middle mouse button to look around instead of the right button?
    I use both control methods it really depends on the situation, more often than not its when you are auto running and just need to make minor adjustments to your course.

Its a nice to have but not a need to have.

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    I use both control methods it really depends on the situation, more often than not its when you are auto running and just need to make minor adjustments to your course.

Its a nice to have but not a need to have.
    Same and agree.

Also noticed, when harvesting a animal the tiles no longer disappear. After skinning the option to skin is still there but says resource already gathered or something like that. Letting you know incase that wasn't intentional.
    Last edited by Wilson423; 06-24-2021 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson423 View Post
    Same and agree.

Also noticed, when harvesting a animal the tiles no longer disappear. After skinning the option to skin is still there but says resource already gathered or something like that. Letting you know incase that wasn't intentional.
    Looks like this is issue only on standalone client. Just logged from steam and "butchering" tiles are dissapearing after every part is taken/failed