Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have had an issue that has occurred twice, although so far i am unable to force it to happen, so i will try to explain it.

The new crafting UI allows you to set the max craft-able items by clicking the forward button, if you have quite a number of different materials this changes, as even though there is a hardcoded max per item, the system will attempt to allow you to set the very max value you can, according to the amount of mats you have.

Meaning, if the max is 20, and i have a stack of 10, then the max i can select is 10, this all occurs before i select a stack of materials, i click max value, then go to find my materials by clicking the down button, and twice the entire client has crashed, as i am unable to reproduce it on command i can only make assumptions at this point, but i would assume it has to do with being able to select max before you select the stack of materials, i will get more time later to craft and see if i can get it to reproduce on command, but for now thats all i gots

Oh, err any way we can get a skill respec to try out bows ? i just got back to the game and with my current skill set it will take me a very long time to even try out ranged and bows as they are both 5.00 and the skills in which i can gain xp are kinda limited without dropping other skills
    Last edited by dcosper; 06-24-2021 at 10:00 AM.