Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dcosper View Post
    More on the crafting UI, i am pretty sure this is not how it is supposed to work, so i made a video i hope explains it better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdrfBUPVI68
    can confirm that queue option works randomly, i tried to make cloth threads from scraps, set to max 20 threads, but it stopped at 9, set to 10, it stopped to 9, grab another 10 scraps, set to 10 threads, it stops after 3rd

I patched a fix for the crafting panel count / queue issues. Let me know if there are still any issues with it or not.

Thanks!

I like it!
    Last edited by millsdo; 06-25-2021 at 07:43 AM.

Please make the size of the crafting panel changeable, it is really big and I would love if I could make it smaller or larger

Did UI off get moved to another hotkey? I think it used to be NumLock but its something I like to do while fishing and sight seeing.

Actually, I just had an idea, can you allow us to drag the new crafting window slightly off screen?

When you first log into the game and open the crafting menu for the first time, it isnt constrained by the window boarder.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8f2fd1b732.png 
Views:	175 
Size:	1,019.1 KB 
ID:	788

but then after you drag it into view you cant drag it out of view.... this gives me an idea.

The part you see on the screen is literally the part i want to drag off the screen after selecting the recipe.

If i can drag the crafting menu by the title bar so that the recipe list is now off screen to the left this will free up the center of the screen.

This is mainly because im crafting grass into thread so i need to pick up the stacks off the ground. i have figured that i can move the crafting widow to top center and select stuff under it.

but then it blocks my view, i played with this on test but didnt realize this was an issue until i tried crafting a lot of twine for buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    Actually, I just had an idea, can you allow us to drag the new crafting window slightly off screen?

When you first log into the game and open the crafting menu for the first time, it isnt constrained by the window boarder.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8f2fd1b732.png 
Views:	175 
Size:	1,019.1 KB 
ID:	788

but then after you drag it into view you cant drag it out of view.... this gives me an idea.

The part you see on the screen is literally the part i want to drag off the screen after selecting the recipe.

If i can drag the crafting menu by the title bar so that the recipe list is now off screen to the left this will free up the center of the screen.

This is mainly because im crafting grass into thread so i need to pick up the stacks off the ground. i have figured that i can move the crafting widow to top center and select stuff under it.

but then it blocks my view, i played with this on test but didnt realize this was an issue until i tried crafting a lot of twine for buildings.
    Got even better idea, make option to toggle that part with recipes list on and off.. You select what you want, then toggle recipe list and you have just part with crafting opened and see most of screen with opened containers !

A couple new things I've found.
    Mounting while in combat mode makes animation freeze and wonkey.
    Right clicking opens the right click menu twice. (r-click, select open from drop down menu, when container opens the menu drops down again.)

oh i like that maybe a little |< button that lets you fold the left side in and it keeps the recipe selected.

This is a start

UI
    Needs a button (Fill all) to use all tools that are the lowest durability
    and all materials that are lowest quality for faster grinding.

Tooltips for all bars (Need tooltips for all UI stuff)

Queue resets after you inspire learn a recipe

Taming

A bit OP when it comes to hunting

Feed button boxes of food stays around even if the feed icon is not there, have to target and open feed ui for any animal to close it

Pets need viewable stats/ skills, they can be just like us for combat and gain skills by use.

Pets should heal while next to a fire like you do

Send home should send the active pet to the stables so you can tame again

The number of pets you can have in the stables should raise with skill level
    Bows

Arrows way to heavy

Need to make 100 arrows at a time instead of 10

Farming

The cycle needs speed up a little, it is hard to feed me and 1 other without making a huge field
    and a huge field is alot of work weeding and pest removal.
    Or a fully fertilized plant should take 1/2 the current time to grow to 100

Resources

The higher skill you are should net you more resources per pull
    IE: 100 resources skill should get 5 granite per gather instead of 1

Died while out of stamina and breathing all funny, the animation and sound effect remained util after revive

Crashes

Seems to be a memory leak, i run 2 accounts and after awhile when opening a UI it will crash the client.

If i log out on one account, and i let it sit in the background for a bit, then log back in, the client will crash shortly after when using the UI

RIDING

It suffers from you being encumbered, but when riding a bear it shouldn't

MISC

Need a well so do not have to keep running to the water.

Stamina drain from traveling on foot is pretty steep, if i go out on a taming run, and i bring 100 arrows 1 bow, and food to feed the animals i am over 50% encumbered with 90 strength

Creatures should want to stay away from fires, not kill me then sit at my fire to rest and wait for me to respawn

Targeting by keys, next nearest target, target attacker
    Last edited by dcosper; 06-29-2021 at 01:53 PM.