07/21/2021 - Feedback Request - Workshop and Resources Patch

Please report any issues and provide feedback on the latest patch here.

Full patch notes are posted here

As I've cleaned up some and reorganized some code, if you notice anything strange or unusual, please let me know.

Thanks!

Improved gathering is very-very-... cool. But the base resources in Scavenging & Foraging mode are very disturbing and shift all the diversity of loot. This is strongly manifested in the garbage.
    And the selected mode does not work when re-logging in until I switch it.
    Sorry for my english. It is Yandex help me with this.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyPaul View Post
    Improved gathering is very-very-... cool. But the base resources in Scavenging & Foraging mode are very disturbing and shift all the diversity of loot. This is strongly manifested in the garbage.
    And the selected mode does not work when re-logging in until I switch it.
    Sorry for my english. It is Yandex help me with this.
    What he is saying here, and I agree, is that the base resources get in the way of scavenging and foraging especially when scavenging on a scrap pile.

I suggest adding a fourth mode for forestry products as they get in the way too. Then it could show only products for a single skill per each mode [resources, forestry, foraging, scavenging].

Upon login, the UI remembers the mode you were in when you logged out, but it does not show scavenge/forage products unless you reselect the icon or hit the keybind.

I cannot get pets to show in their stables if the pet that was showing earlier is taken out.

This is not so important, but the Workshop building does not see the branches/logs/grass/etc inside itself.
    Last edited by CrazyPaul; 08-09-2021 at 11:36 PM.