Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re:Just bought Xsyon.net... what should I do with it?

Cradlejoe wrote:
    Oh, it's one of THESE threads again
    So what do you plan to do with it Inferno?
    Don't know yet. Right now its being used for the ventrilo. Not even sure if I will have time to even make any type of website for awhile as I am working 50+ hours a week right now. Crazy overtime ftw.

To be completely honest, I don't think it was a good move to purchase it. I wouldn't even really make a community based site, unless it served a particular purpose that can't be served on here... or would be better organized with it's own webpage. I myself have considered paying for, and putting together a Xsyon Role Playing Community Webpage. If you want to know what I think you should do with it, is send Jooky a PM, and see if he has any use for it. Its never a bad thing to want to help out the devs, or the community for that matter.

kinda surprised it wasn't already taken, even small companies I've made sites for purchase a few of the .com/.net/.biz etc since their all so cheap, and just have all of them redirect to .com site.

I'd suggest giving it to the company, or just having it be a redirect to .com.

Also, theres nothing wrong with buying say.. xsyoninfo.com, xsyonlore.com, xsyonNvaselineEqualfun.com etc etc

Mims44 wrote:
    Not sure if I will give it to them. It cost me $1 to buy it.. and money is hard these days :cheer:

ask for a small bag of peanut m&ms.... or a small bag of slightly wet peanuts.

inferno3387 wrote:
    Mims44 wrote:
    Not sure if I will give it to them. It cost me $1 to buy it.. and money is hard these days :cheer:
    what happened to "crazy overtime ftw" ? It was a stupid purchase and a ridiculous post. Stop feeding the trolls.

Gypsy wrote:
    inferno3387 wrote:
    Mims44 wrote:
    what happened to "crazy overtime ftw" ? It was a stupid purchase and a ridiculous post. Stop feeding the trolls.
    Your new here and are already telling us what to do? :angry:

seriously though, buying their exact name for .net, we prolly aren't the ones to talk to. Why not PM some of the games devs or something=)

inferno3387 wrote:
    prokop15 wrote:
    or plaster it with ads.

Seriously, what the are you doing? That has got to be the greasiest move.
    What is your problem? Why is your entire tribe act like that? :blink:
    Why is your entire tribe not act like that?

Gypsy wrote:
    inferno3387 wrote:
    Mims44 wrote:
    Stupid purchase to buy xsyon.net for $1? :whistle: