Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    On the current Test Server, anyone with the Lock permissions for the Workshop should be able to use the work shop.

I will be adding a function to transfer ownership of buildings. That's on my current todo list.

For xyberviri: I see your screenshots show the Craft Panel without transparency. Have you checked out the current Craft Panel that is semi-transparent?

Thanks!

yes, sorry thats from the last build i snapped a screen shot and wanted to suggest a fold -able crafting menu where you could just collapse the recipe list and had not bothered posting it because i was able to work around the issue.

The main issue i have with the ui is it blocks the center part of the screen where my mouse normally is so i cant click on stuff behind the crafting panel.

I found the solution was to rearrange my ui so that the selection bar was at the bottom of the screen and then moving the crafting ui all the way up to the top when im going to go for a long crafting session.

but then when im done i move the action bar back up to the top of the screen and then select things and pick them up before opening the crafting panel.
    Last edited by xyberviri; 07-09-2021 at 11:13 AM.