The Test Server is up and running with an updated version of the new Craft Panel.

Here are some things to check out:

- Carts: The Craft Panel pulls tools and materials from all containers of your attached cart.

- Workshop: You can now assign buildings (the same buildings that can be used as Welcome Stations etc.) as Workshops. When a building is assigned as a Workshop and you enter it, you should see a Workshop buff appear. When you are standing inside the Workshop and Craft, the Craft Panel will pull tools and materials from every containers inside the building. You currently can only use a Workshop if you are the owner of the building.

Note: Right now several assignable buildings, like the smaller tents, are difficult to enter. I am thinking of the best way to make these buildings useful as Workshops that you can enter. There are several options I am considering:

1) Expand the bounds for these buildings so that you would get the Workshop buff while standing outside of the building's entrance. The only awkward side effect of this is that you would also receive the Indoors buff while still outside the building.

2) Increase the actual height of these tents so that they are easier to enter or possibly increase the size of these smaller tents. This could be problematic depending on how existing tents are currently placed.

3) Require the player to select the Workshop to use its tools and materials while crafting.

I welcome all opinions on these options or if anyone can think of another option to this minor complication.

- Mouse scroll: The mouse scroll should scroll your crafting list and a list in any other open panel. This should work for any open panel while your mouse cursor is hovered over that panel.

- Skill: Your current skill level should appear in the Title Bar of the Crafting Panel.

- Reset fix: The Crafting Panel should not reset when you gain a new scheme through inspiration. The new scheme should be added to your list.

- Crash fixes: There have been several crashes with the current Crafting Panel. I believe I've fixed the potential causes but I'll see if any crashes happen with this current build.

- Panel transparency: The panel is now semi-transparent. For players that were saying the panel is too big, is this transparency good enough and does it resolve your issues? If not, what is the main problem with having the large Crafting Panel? Do you want to be able to see if a creature or another player is nearby or is there another reason?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I'm finishing up the improved Crafting Panel...

- Are there any issues with the above changes?

- Are there any other outstanding problems with the Crafting Panel?

- Would you like to see any other additions to this panel?

I have a few things on my list, including adding tooltips and adding text to make it clear that the top icons are Tools and Materials Required and the columns below are Tools and Materials Available.

Thanks!