A few more improvements / changes primarily to resources and crafting are ready on the Test Server.

1 - Base resources (grass, rock, etc.) appear only in base Resource gathering mode. In Scavenge and Forage mode only scavenged and foraged items appear. This will give you more items to select from especially on scrap piles.

2 - Bundles except for logs can be placed inside packs and pouches. (This is a big change and we need to test dragging these items around everywhere, dropping them and picking them up to make sure there are no glitches)

3 - Gathering bundle items when bundle slot is full now go to your packs.

4 - Resource gathering mode uses a new icon instead of the grass icon to avoid confusion.

5 - Bundled resources (grass, twigs, etc.) now stack up to 32 instead of 4.

6 - Non bundle basic resources (rocks etc.) now stack to 100

7 - Weights for basic resources reduced.

8 - Timer bar for gathering grass removed.

9 - Gathering animations shortened.

10 - Hammer and Mallet tools used for different schemes. Mallets are now used primarily for armor and weapons while Hammers are for building construction.

11 - Bundles in your Workshop should appear in the Craft Panel.

12 - The hot key used for Mount also should work for Dismount.

13 - Turn commands are back and available in the Keybind menu. A few duplicate keys for Walk and Autowalk were removed.

14 - Starter backpack increased from 20 to 30 slots.

15 - Equip action available on armor in your packs.

If you have any feedback or find problems with any of these changes, please let me know.

There is one issue: what should I do about bundle items stacked in the world?

Right now you will see they are messed up as a bundle of 4 is not a full bundle. One solution is for me to run a script and 'fill' all bundles in the world to the max count of 32. This will basically create a bunch of free resources but I am ok with that. Any opinions on this?

Thanks!