Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Slep3 View Post
    Updates are great! Ever thought of putting up a PVPVE server with non pvp zones? A new server with a fresh start for everyone would be amazing . More places for new players to build , New goals for maxed out vets.
    Did you know there is pvp server? just ask to turn off safe areas on pvp server and you have what you're asking for.

thanks for posting the most wealthiest now we can see the evidence of toppers giving all his alts millions of currency,

i counted at least 4 alts i know of in that list and all of them new characters compared to the rest of the actual veterans.

the only way he did this was to spawn money from his guide acc to give to his alts.

you really should police what they do on their guide accounts.

you should add 2 more tabs, one for the players with the most HP and most number of skills capped at 100

Good idea with mixed PVE/PVP Server
    we need to increase the number of players on a server!
    That's why I'm also for it and would also give up our city on the PVP server. you could make it so on the PVE server that tribes would have to sacrifice a lot of weapons and armour at the totem to mark their city and their members as PVP. PVE players are always Save! This sacrifice of weapons and armour lasts for a week and then automatically becomes PVE again if no further sacrifices are made to the totem.

Please could you define the Criteria of "most Kills" especially for PVE
    and "most crafted"

Thank you

On the War Server, most kills means the number of other players killed on the Peace server it's the number of creatures killed. Both are measured since the patch went live as these variables weren't tracked before.

Do the numbers look alright or are there any issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    On the War Server, most kills means the number of other players killed on the Peace server it's the number of creatures killed. Both are measured since the patch went live as these variables weren't tracked before.

Do the numbers look alright or are there any issues?
    on PVE Kills, PanTheStargazer as far as i know doesnt play but he is listed.

Kills seems to work, i killed a few and it counted.

As for Top Crafters what is the criteria ?
    Sark doesnt even appear on the Hero list, alts I've played for like 10 minutes are on the Hero version, but not Sark
    Last edited by chojinuk; 09-25-2021 at 10:27 AM.

I still play. Maybe not as much as I used to, but I still play.

Top crafters should be simply a sum of all crafting skills. There was a mistake in the code that wasn't counting pre-order characters for some of the categories. I thought I had that fixed but I'll double check that for crafters.

Quote Originally Posted by PanStargazer View Post
    I still play. Maybe not as much as I used to, but I still play.
    Apologies my Friend!! How you doing !
    Sark