Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

08/092021 - Feedback Request - Hall Of Heroes & Legends Patch

Please report any issues and provide feedback on the latest patch here.

Full patch notes are in the Patch Notes section.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Xsyon; 11-22-2021 at 06:23 PM.

Ravelli (my main, been around since beta) is not showing up in either Hall, while my seldom used alts are all over the Hall of Heroes. Checked both War and Peace.

So this didnt really strike me until release of this patch: Im trying to put these buildings down in my tribe and Placing these sort of utility buildings feels sort of counter intuitive over placing like commissaries and workshops...

Im trying to look for a place to put these and most of my roofs are large 8x8, i have a couple of 4x4 on the walls so i figured ill put some tents down...

so i can put a chief tent, which this really should be assigned to, but then i run into the fact i could really stick more of these together if they were stick tents.

so here is the dilemma, i should put it on the chief tent but if im practical im going to put it on the pup tent... which got me thinking.

could you add posts to the list of buildings i can assign a use to?

or maybe add blank totem to architect that i can assign these buildings to and then it sticks the model for the building on top of it?

these would be really cool if i could place them in the center of the tribe village next to the other totems.

I think the idea of making them totems instead of structures is great.

Looks like the Trade Totem and the Mist trader lost the row headers, this is only for the local tab, the global one still works as expected.

I've patched fixes for:

1) Ravelli not showing up. I had forgotten to add the 'pre-order player' class to the list of players searched for in the Heroes lists. Ooops. Some of the lists will appear a bit different today for sure.

2) Trade panel tab. This was a weird one. There was a minor array overflow mistake in the new Hall of Heroes code. That caused the trade panel tab issue and potentially other weird issues.

I'll think about the Hall of Heroes / Legends as totems. They would then be placed like Trade and Quest totems from the Tribe Panel. Is that what you all would prefer?

If they are totems any player with a tribe can place them, regardless of their architecture skill. I think that's significant. They have no effect on game mechanics, so its difficult to justify needing to earn a requirement before placement. They are inspirational in nature and new players need that at least as much as the rest of us.

Updates are great! Ever thought of putting up a PVPVE server with non pvp zones? A new server with a fresh start for everyone would be amazing . More places for new players to build , New goals for maxed out vets.

Quote Originally Posted by Slep3 View Post
    Ever thought of putting up a PVPVE server with non pvp zones?
    lol no, and i have played since day one, that would just be a waste of development time. I loved this game when it was open world full loot but that ship has sailed. It will never be balanced and will constantly be the thing the dev needs to fix after every patch, honestly the pvp server should just be shut down.

case in point there was an issue with players being able to kill other players pets in stables, but on pve you cant touch them.

had the pvp server not existed that would have been x hours that could have been spent on something else.

no one from pvp bothered to rolling a character on the test server because it was using pve data. I saw the ticket and spent my time testing it for war...I even rolled a new toon from scratch to show how little time it takes to help the dev help fix a issue for you all.

so not only does pvp waste the dev time the pvp players dont bother testing things on the test server and waste everyone elses time...
    Last edited by xyberviri; 08-12-2021 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    lol no, and i have played since day one, that would just be a waste of development time. I loved this game when it was open world full loot but that ship has sailed. It will never be balanced and will constantly be the thing the dev needs to fix after every patch, honestly the pvp server should just be shut down.

case in point there was an issue with players being able to kill other players pets in stables, but on pve you cant touch them.

had the pvp server not existed that would have been x hours that could have been spent on something else.

no one from pvp bothered to rolling a character on the test server because it was using pve data. I saw the ticket and spent my time testing it for war...I even rolled a new toon from scratch to show how little time it takes to help the dev help fix a issue for you all.

so not only does pvp waste the dev time the pvp players dont bother testing things on the test server and waste everyone elses time...
    You must be maxed out and built where you want to be built. Pve has a ton of dead tribes with limited space for new tribes to be formed. Fresh start , it wouldn't take much development to put up a new fresh server. It may bring new life to the game. It would simply give people the option to pvp. Shut PVE down wipe all the pixels from the carebears.