Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I've patched a quick update to fix the following issues:

1) Crashes - Those were happening for players with their UI scale at 133% or higher. The game should no longer crash at any UI Scale. If it does crash for you, please open a help ticket.

2) Title / info on the terraform panel aligned properly.

3) The mini map being on the left, right or turned off should be saved properly when you exit and log back in.

4) Issues with dragging between your pack panel and cart should be fixed.

5) Right click selection of objects such as fallen trees and logs should be correct now. (The distance check had an error so you had to be right on top of the object).

That should take care of all the issues so far aside from a report of fallen trees not appearing correctly that I haven't yet been able to reproduce. I'll continue working on that today.

If there's anything else, please let me know.

Thanks!

Crafting menu

I've noticed that in the crafting menu, it does not show how many of each material is required. When you load the material it then shows how many are needed and it crafts ok. I tested it with basketry but appears to be happening with all the crafts.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post

Thanks!

I am in zone 712, 713, 752 in that area and I have noticed very few animals. I see some dogs, a cat, and a few rodents but no big animals. Just wanted to let ya know there isnt a lot of animals out there

by the way LOVE THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for all the hard work you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still loving exploring the new lands. Very impressive.

I noticed some "display" issues with both the Mist Trader and the Crafting Menu.

(1) When I first open the Mist Trader the menu that comes up comes up behind the menu for the tent used to open the trader. (2) The top of the window that open seems to cut off the part that says who I am trading with, it says, "Tradi" and ends. (3) When you go to "select tribe" I have to click the tribe to the right of the tribe I want to select, click Pioneers to select Bamati. (4) I have not used the Mist Trader much, so not sure what is available but I seem to only be getting Mason BPs.

(5) The crafting menu is not showing how many materials you need until you load the materials. So you don't know how much grass you need to make a gift basket until you load the grass into the project.

Thanks for all your hard work for a great game.
    JJ

Tree not falling

I had the problem of the tree not falling after being chopped again today. This happened in Zone 707 at 250.34 x 329.83, it was a willow tree. When I logged out and back in, the willow tree was gone, I then cut another nearby tree with no problems. Prior to this tree, I had cut two others in the same area with no problems. I had also cut other trees in different areas with no problems. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post

a report of fallen trees not appearing correctly that I haven't yet been able to reproduce. I'll continue working on that today.

Thanks!