Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

05/15/2022 Feedback Request - Terrain Expansion Patch

Hello everyone!

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the latest patch here. This thread is for general bugs or problems you encounter (hopefully not too many!).

Thanks!

My client crashes when I press button to join PVE server. Trying different settings atm , maybe will get it roll

Quote Originally Posted by DjangoSilard View Post
    My client crashes when I press button to join PVE server. Trying different settings atm , maybe will get it roll
    Please open a help ticket and attach any crash logs (from your Xsyon/Log folder) from today and it should be easy for me to find the issue.

Thanks!

Hi,
    I noticed an issue when terraforming. I noticed that the terraforming window doesn't have the terrain level stat in the window but is in the top left corner of the screen. I've added a screenshot to give you an idea.
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xsyon report 01.png 
Views:	141 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	804  

Whats the Walk key now ? cant see it options
    and the rest key only lets you sit down, not sleep

Loading carts while attached

I've noticed I can no longer put long logs, branches, etc into my cart while my cart is attached. I get an error message that says, "You can't swap those items". I'm not sure if this was intended change or if it's a bug. I'm loving all the other changes so far. Great job!!!
    JJ

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    Hello everyone!

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the latest patch here. This thread is for general bugs or problems you encounter (hopefully not too many!).

Thanks!

cutting trees down in zone 752 and I can cut them down but then can't click on it to cut it up or destroy it

Quote Originally Posted by chojinuk View Post
    Whats the Walk key now ? cant see it options
    and the rest key only lets you sit down, not sleep
    You need to a set a key bind for Walk. By default it's unassigned (as there more key binds overall now so I left the least used actions without a default key).

For sitting down and sleep the default keys are X (sitting) and C (sleeping) now. They can be changed of course.

Let me know if you have any other issues or questions with the key binds. For the next patch I want to set up a panel at start up that allows the players to select between different default sets of key binds.

Thanks!

I've patched a quick update to fix the following issues:

1) Crashes - Those were happening for players with their UI scale at 133% or higher. The game should no longer crash at any UI Scale. If it does crash for you, please open a help ticket.

2) Title / info on the terraform panel aligned properly.

3) The mini map being on the left, right or turned off should be saved properly when you exit and log back in.

4) Issues with dragging between your pack panel and cart should be fixed.

5) Right click selection of objects such as fallen trees and logs should be correct now. (The distance check had an error so you had to be right on top of the object).

That should take care of all the issues so far aside from a report of fallen trees not appearing correctly that I haven't yet been able to reproduce. I'll continue working on that today.

If there's anything else, please let me know.

Thanks!

Crafting menu

I've noticed that in the crafting menu, it does not show how many of each material is required. When you load the material it then shows how many are needed and it crafts ok. I tested it with basketry but appears to be happening with all the crafts.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    I've patched a quick update to fix the following issues:

If there's anything else, please let me know.

Thanks!