Multiple Accounts Question

Im an old school gamer looking to come back. I have 4 different accounts, (dont ask why) I used to be able to log in both multiple accounts at once, but now is not letting me, did they change to one box?

I joined pretty late, so I wouldn't really know how to answer. Do you mean on the forum, or the game?

Xsyon Citizen
    Got three accounts myself and have no problems having all 3 on at the same time.

How are you logging in?

I've never linked any of mine to steam so I use Jordi's launcher to run the game.

accounts

[QUOTE=Liquidblade;106859]Im an old school gamer looking to come back. I have 4 different accounts, (dont ask why) I used to be able to log in both multiple accounts at once, but now is not letting me, did they change to one box?[/QUOTE]

This is toppers I have been playing for a long long time and I have several accounts and one in steam. With my machine I can get 30 of them up and running before it starts to lag but heck I can use that many at once. SO I have had 4 up and can function with them and not lose any thing or have laggy at all. what I did was log onto the xsyon access not steam and when I get one up I hit the xsyon icon again and log in another hope that helps