A few extra cents on the test server here.

Some buildings like floors or trusses should either have health, or be indestructible. Currently they can be destroyed in one hit, I'm sure that's for testing purposes, but what's also worse is that once destroyed, they can be built on top of without lower support, allowing for funny and also floating buildings. Wouldn't mean much though if the control totem is destroyed in the process.

A neat but unnecessary feature I think would be nice is that labeling your totems should also label the territory it holds, so that leaving or entering the combat zone would say "Entering Wooden Fort" instead of "Entering [Tribe] War Totem 1", just for that added atmosphere when getting ready to fight.

The broken walls being rebuildable is great, but I think adding a "Cancel build" button would help, incase things get so beyond repair you want to restart from square one.

I love the idea of controlled regions having an extremely rare chance for extremely rare resources. What it should be though I still haven't come up with anything. I think needing an upkeep for the region is also a good idea, it will need to be another important thing to manage like the tribe buffs. I think the downside of failing to meet upkeep could be that the totems will become unprotected while not paid for, allowing to be broken into even while safe. Either that, or make it so that the tribe loses control of the region after some time for not paying for it, to free it up for another tribe to fight over and not wait the whole safe period.

Maybe add some health to tents and canopies if you're going to allow them to be built on the war totem land. While they don't hold much defense value, they provide both decoration and storage to the camp. It could serve both a place to store say weapons and rations for defense, and also provide a point of interest for attackers, as destroying it completely destroys any containers inside, and having it instantly broken sorta makes it useless to place into, not that it might have much use anyway in terms of defense.

Broken walls still have the camera problems of seemingly being considered a full "block", and collide both inside and outside with the camera when walking in or near it, similar to the bug with roofs a few years ago.

A little idea I have is that of conquest infirmaries, buildings set just like normal buildings to directly benefit the defenders, and also provide a side/huge target for attackers. The main thing should be that cost should either be some items, or a lot of money, possibly within thousands, since the convenience of spawning back in ready to fight shouldn't be something that can be easily taken advantage of without proper cost. Plus, as long as it remains standing, it can provide a secondary target for attacking tribes to make it easier to take down the totem once both you and the infirmary are out of the picture.

Not sure if it's a bug, or it hasn't been added properly yet, but totems still don't come back after the remaining time ends.

Overall, loving the new system, and rewards that come with owning a region. Finally also gives more reason to come fight people, whether in good sport or spiteful conquest!