Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ausi, kiwi, etc

Ausi, kiwi, etc

I heared this game will be one character only...my knowledge of games like these means 3 min...unless they are true and pull an EVE.

Anywhoo, if it is one prop per pop, even annoyances will be easy. I personally would sac a portion of my profit to kill those who would detract from my own crafting.

heh... If that made no sense...Ausie's and Kiwi's....your my team...whether we war or build, it will be fun! =o)

Re:PK etc: Bounty Hunter..

Wow I make no sense...
    Any Islanders and Ausies wanna wand up...lets make a fort..
    The games set in West Coust..makes sense..heh

Xsyon Citizen

Risk wrote:
    heh... If that made no sense...Ausie's and Kiwi's....your my team...whether we war or build, it will be fun! =o)
    No idea what exactly you're talking about ...
    How about you take a big breath and give it another try?

thankyou...

and sorry, shit faced...
    Im just very excited about this game.
    It's the first game sense Horizons that offered me a semi escape from 25+ million people.
    As it's in the New born and has many PK flaws...I figured collecting the crew would be best...
    Five people in contact beats one person hating..and Ausie time is whan it happens most (aside from NA Prime time)

Well, when live comes, I'll be firmly entrenched in the Ausie Fort selling my wares...any other Islanders feel free to join!

Im already assumeing the game has the basics for towns...ie NPC Guards at a heavy level.. otherwise the game would die the day bored kids came online...lol

Re:Ausi, kiwi, etc

Risk wrote:
    I heared this game will be one character only...my knowledge of games like these means 3 min...unless they are true and pull an EVE.

Anywhoo, if it is one prop per pop, even annoyances will be easy. I personally would sac a portion of my profit to kill those who would detract from my own crafting.

I am not an Assie or Kiwi but that is a creative use of the English language. Very cool!

I am sure we will have people who specialize as bounty hunters and I expect this game to be better than Eve in terms of game mechanics.

heh sry,
    Im a local in an Ivy League town..(most of our crew is from other countries) so I often use inside names, Im a Yankee.

I do love the bounty hunter idea, I'll prolly use it often, but I think there should still be an NPC guard on villages based on the size of the village...
    The larger the village (player level x the tax income) increases the npc guard level.
    IE if you over tax...no one will stay...if you under tax outside PC
    s can invade...add on that a balance and you grow..adds a whole new factor.

Im off sector, (Hang with the Islanders) so im focusing there, but all are welcome to help create a community a fend of the storm of 14 year olds that will attack us...lol

I'll tack on this in the next day or so but even a Marine needs sleep lol..night all.

Food for thought...player controlled city states...Eve did it....

Risk wrote:
    I'll tack on this in the next day or so but even a Marine needs sleep lol..night all.

Food for thought...player controlled city states...Eve did it....
    Welcome to Xsyon and once you get the time to look over all the information (after a good sleep!) you will see that the main thrust of Xsyon is player created and controlled villages which will expand into city-states later. Taxes and tribal (city) defined player quests will be in the game. I don't know about NPC guards as future automated city defenses have not yet been defined. And yes, I expect a lot of brigand types to roam the wilds which the civilized tribes will need to keep in check.

hehe got a great sleep that night, and sorry for the whackieness...as you say the very reasons I posted about are in the works...that's why im so excited about this game.

I still feel we should have NPC guards based on what I mentioned while I was blitzed...

Most guilds/clans/etc form on a "RL"region area...and as we know open PVP/Raiding is allowed...
    What's to stop a group that knows there off time zone using Real World advantages in a simulated world.

I just feel the work of people one one side of the Globe shouldn't be underdone why the whims of some on the other..

Plus the Guard/People/Tax/Freedom would also make a great money sink...
    As I know it now resources are tossed about..heh