Unable to connect to Xsyon patch server - with the standalone client.

The Steam Client works.

But the Standalone client has been showing "Unable to connect to the Xsyon patch server".

Thanks
    Sark

Did you download the new launcher? You should see a link to it in the old launcher window. (If you don't see that let me know.)

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    Did you download the new launcher? You should see a link to it in the old launcher window. (If you don't see that let me know.)

Thanks!
    I did see the link and ive already done this before i made the post.

I have installed the new launcher over the top of the old one, ie i didnt uninstall xsyon first.

Do think i should uninstall xyson entirely and start again ?

I just uninstalled Xsyon, which in hindsight was a mistake
    because now the files are gone and the launcher does not connect to the patch server to download them again.

the date stamp on the file Xsyon installer.exe I downloaded is 24 jun 2019.

if this is a new version, shouldnt that date be more recent ?

ok I downloaded the xsyon installer direct from my members account page
    that xyson installer is dated 7 jan 2024.

So looks like it will be ok.
    But I dont know why my old launcher was able to download a version dated 24 jun 2019.

[Edit] yes the launcher is now connecting to the patch server. Thanks for the help !
    Last edited by chojinuk; 01-20-2024 at 12:25 PM.

Ok, I see I had the wrong link in the launcher window. Sorry about that. It's been crazy this month with the server issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    Ok, I see I had the wrong link in the launcher window. Sorry about that. It's been crazy this month with the server issues.
    Indeed!, having to deal with a downed server and then finding a new host, over xmas time, is not my idea of fun, at least this issue wont affect anyone else, now the launcher link is updated !

Thank you again