Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re:Got my refund today.

Yinn wrote:
    They added most of the so called revamp (sprinting taking more stamina when in combat mode, my idea btw.) Still sucks
    :laugh: Because no one else ever suggested this. /sarcasm

I don't mind you posting you got your refund, that makes me feel better knowing they gave it to ya.

Xsyon Citizen

Yinn wrote:
    @Jadzia

I understand your opinion on my opinion. Also take note on what I just said

And stop the maturity act, I'm and Adult too but I don't go flaunting it over the internet. Grow up and learn to accept others opinions and reviews. Its not called freedom of speech for nothing.

@Zarma

I'm a very patient person, but I'm also an aspiring game developer that's currently in college. And what this game company has done is what many failed games have learned in the past (Warhammer Online for example)And that is, don't allow players into your game until it is around 90%(over exaggerated) complete.

The reason being is that they've allowed players in to see a game that is flawed and filled with bugs WAY before it is out or even complete, leading to bad reviews such as mine (even though mine isnt really based on gameplay.) My review is more so ... well I know a dud when I see one.

Plus I could use the extra 40$ on something that ... I dunno could be used sooner then when this game WILL come out when ever that's gonna be. And the reason for this is because when I pre-oredered the game was advertised for April 15th, then may and now june. Sorry but business is business and I know the value of a dollar.
    You are allowed your opinion on a 'beta' non-retail MMO which I will comment on now. An aspiring game developer who's still in school? Did I get that right? Did they teach you words such as alpha, beta, open, closed, gold, etc.? So following your, " And that is, don't allow players into your game until it is around 90%(over exaggerated) complete." strategy, how would any MMORPG developer ever test the MMO part without early testers/players?

The Devs for Xsyon also said they would push back the game if they needed more time to get things right. They have always been up front about that to the community. You didn't seem to like that. The people who have pre-ordered early have been given, early access (over time as devs see fit for testing and 1 week before launch. 60 days free play and a weapon/item of your choice. So the game costs $10 if you don't like it 60 days after launch. (insert value of a dollar here)

So you got your $40 back. I am glad you had no issues with an unknown developer such as Notorious Games. I have been waiting three weeks for $30 from Cryptic since they hit my account for two months after I canceled STO in Feb. They said they would do a refund, after four emails later, they said it's in the works but takes time... So far 3 weeks time! Seems Notorious is a bit more professional than a company who has put out several MMO's. I would trust Notorious more than I would Cryptic and maybe they are not rushing the game and learning from companies who do so.

Crunch wrote:
    you should let me play your copy so i can see if i like it before wasting my precious money :P
    I could if I would but its closed now, hence the refund lol. But you could listen to my advice and not spend your money here :P

As for the other replies, too busy at the moment playing APB beta (way worth the money and only 9.99$ a month when it comes out) to comment with general flaming forum troll nonsense.

And now that I've advertise another game it gives the mods a reason to close this, so you guys can gets your fingers off the report button now :P

I got a refund on Mortal Online that I purchased for $75, that was hella expensive for a MMO that has had an unplayable beta for months at a time...

But when you get 2 months of gameplay for Xsyon, meaning you only paid $10 for the game, I don't see the point in a refund... :dry:

Xsyon Citizen

Yinn wrote:
    Crunch wrote:
    you should let me play your copy so i can see if i like it before wasting my precious money :P
    I could if I would but its closed now, hence the refund lol. But you could listen to my advice and not spend your money here :P

As for the other replies, too busy at the moment playing APB beta (way worth the money and only 9.99$ a month when it comes out) to comment with general flaming forum troll nonsense.

And now that I've advertise another game it gives the mods a reason to close this, so you guys can gets your fingers off the report button now :P
    Only one finger up here! :laugh:

It's good they gave you one, interesting too since no other game would have.

Yinn wrote:
    Crunch wrote:

LOL I CHECKED THAT GAME, AND U KNOW WHAT. ITS SUCKSSSSSS

You are being ungrateful, the devs have given you an exception and you abused it. I do not care if you found it "choppy", next time you get something handed to you, don't whine and wipe your ass on it and throw it back, even if it does suck (in your opinion).

Yinn wrote:
    Crunch wrote:

,ah talk about a crap game,what Xsyon isnt good enough because its not as pretty as apb?That game is worthless..I wonder if you have been to the forums and seen what is going on there?Regardless if you have or not all i will say is this,since i am still under nda....i suppose... 5000 or 6000 beta keys were given away on alienware not to mention all the people let into beta from applying.Ever took a look at how many are playing at any given time out of all those beta keys...150 if your lucky.Most of the time not even that....The numurous problems ppl try to tell the devs and nothing is done,when u post something for a dev you NEVER get a response...ive dealt with far to many company's like that,act like there shit don't stink when it smells just like yours and mine...SHIT!

Id take a dedicated team over a large snobby ass company any day.

Sure this game doesn't have much inside it,that's besides the point,They are working there way up the ladder,hell im not even in the game yet and i see that,from all the posts and what not, from admins/devs on here keeping the community updated,try to get that over at RTW.I though u were an aspiring game developer?I can't tell.....

Btw,no disrespect,just calling it how i see it,like yours,i have an opinion as well. have a good one

In the words of a famous Ron Burgundy movie...

LOUD ANGRY NOISES!!!

...anyone got a biscuit..? :blink: