Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re:Got my refund today.

just pointing out ...... some of us have patience! some of us keep our mouths shut ..... damn ... there i go opening my mouth. lol.

Yinn wrote:
    Crunch wrote:
    you should let me play your copy so i can see if i like it before wasting my precious money :P
    I could if I would but its closed now, hence the refund lol. But you could listen to my advice and not spend your money here :P

As for the other replies, too busy at the moment playing APB beta (way worth the money and only 9.99$ a month when it comes out) to comment with general flaming forum troll nonsense.

And now that I've advertise another game it gives the mods a reason to close this, so you guys can gets your fingers off the report button now :P
    Wait a min you said your beta testing APB wow , that game won't be rdy for its release but your comparing to this game not being ready, Realtime is yet to fix alot about APB like the LAG! Also said the game is based on skill which is not true, and I proven it to Realtime , I can't go there because of the NDA , but if you play it the servers are dead. for a beta....

Not trying to bash ya for canceling this game but using APB for an example for a good game over this is not good.. as far as a lanuch, in time APB could be great if they do it right.

I'm thinking xbox is more your thing .

I for one plan to get APB in like 4 months if the server are more stable.. and fix the match making.

Oh and the commnity in APB are and is like 5yrs old.. so good luck there. worst commnity ever in an MMO , sadly..

Good for you, wish you luck finding something you enjoy but,

Is this your first prerelease… what did you expect? I think I have already got my $35 worth of entertainment from the game, hell that’s only 2 hours at the movies. Why go through the bother of requesting a refund and posting a “ Mr. obvious “ negative review?

You complain about trolls in the OP but it appears the only troll here is you. We are well aware of the state of the game so we don’t need to see your dramatic exit.

Oh, and free speech does not apply to posting in privately owned forums, just in case you didn’t know.

But anyway, it’s best that your type be gone.
    Again, Good Luck

Yinn wrote:
    @Jadzia

I understand your opinion on my opinion. Also take note on what I just said

And stop the maturity act, I'm and Adult too but I don't go flaunting it over the internet. Grow up and learn to accept others opinions and reviews. Its not called freedom of speech for nothing.
    I didn't label your opinion in any way, did I ? All I was curious about that why did you feel like sharing it with us...apart of the obvious reason, as in bashing this game.

jefferysauto wrote:
    Oh and the commnity in APB are and is like 5yrs old.. so good luck there. worst commnity ever in an MMO , sadly..
    Very true.

You guys REALLY think that explaining anything to this child-in-a-man's-body will do anything?!?!?!?!?! I could debate the point/counterpoint but it would feed his attention-starved ego. Good luck with your career Vinn.

Greawulfe wrote:
    You guys REALLY think that explaining anything to this child-in-a-man's-body will do anything?!?!?!?!?! I could debate the point/counterpoint but it would feed his attention-starved ego. Good luck with your career Vinn.
    That is a mighty nice bass your boys holding B)

Thx it's a 6 pounder, damn near bigger than he was. Are those channels or blues you got there? Bet that was some good eatin, just the right size.

Blues,and i only keep a few for eating,very active spot i take my kids to and fish,they love seeing them all on the stringer swimming so i usually hang on to them until its time to go.

Woah woah woah here, lets get not get offtopic talking about fishing and get back to the main topic... flaming the OP.