Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re:Got my refund today.

Hammon wrote:
    Woah woah woah here, lets get not get offtopic talking about fishing and get back to the main topic... flaming the OP.
    Is that Avi from Dragon Age?

now Dragon age .... that was an awesome game. they should make that into an MMO.

Yinn wrote:
    Crunch wrote:
    you should let me play your copy so i can see if i like it before wasting my precious money :P
    I could if I would but its closed now, hence the refund lol. But you could listen to my advice and not spend your money here :P

As for the other replies, too busy at the moment playing APB beta (way worth the money and only 9.99$ a month when it comes out) to comment with general flaming forum troll nonsense.

And now that I've advertise another game it gives the mods a reason to close this, so you guys can gets your fingers off the report button now :P
    I really wanna try APB been waiting like a year for beta now lol. IS it fun?

Crunch wrote:
    Yinn wrote:
    Crunch wrote:
    you should let me play your copy so i can see if i like it before wasting my precious money :P
    I could if I would but its closed now, hence the refund lol. But you could listen to my advice and not spend your money here :P

As for the other replies, too busy at the moment playing APB beta (way worth the money and only 9.99$ a month when it comes out) to comment with general flaming forum troll nonsense.

And now that I've advertise another game it gives the mods a reason to close this, so you guys can gets your fingers off the report button now :P
    I really wanna try APB been waiting like a year for beta now lol. IS it fun?
    it's really fun if you have a group of friends to play with, I haven't played in a few weeks but when I did it was pretty laggy (server lag not fps my computer is fine :P) and enforcers were kinda OP with their non-lethal ammo.

EgoSumPondera wrote:
    Hammon wrote:
    Woah woah woah here, lets get not get offtopic talking about fishing and get back to the main topic... flaming the OP.
    Is that Avi from Dragon Age?
    While it is from Dragon Age, it isn't any of the NPCs. It was my Dwarf main character.

Marsai wrote:
    now Dragon age .... that was an awesome game. they should make that into an MMO.
    You would be hard-pressed to find a better RPG developer than BioWare.

Seen a lot of misconceptions in posts so allow me to correct.

Worst MMO community ever... WoW not APB

APB will be way mroe complete when it comes out then this game.

APB is an amazing game, the servers are very stable for it being a beta test and yes its very fun when you have a group to play with.

My only beef with the game is that the group size is only at max 4. But as far as I know they are adding more clan fundamentals to the game which can mean bigger groups. The only lag from the game is the fact that the current Beta is in EU and im a NA player.

I logged in today for the first time. Ive been waiting 2 months almost to get in .....

Was excited.

I logged out in less than 120 seconds.....

It was awful.

Akasha wrote:
    I logged in today for the first time. Ive been waiting 2 months almost to get in .....

Was excited.

It was awful.
    What did you do in the 120 sec that was so awful?

Xsyon Citizen

Largion wrote:
    Akasha wrote:

Was excited.

It was awful.
    What did you do in the 120 sec that was so awful?
    Yeah?! What did you do in the 120 sec? You can't make a toasted peanut butter and jelly sandwich in 120 seconds. WTF?