Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Re:Got my refund today.

Valen wrote:
    honestly doubt he got his money back i tried to opt for a refund because of the false advertisement at the listed features and the tenative release date which is basically 2 months from whatever time it is now cause we're gona keep pushing it back cause its more in alpha stage but we already got your money suckas. but yea i am just going to turn it over to my credit card company get the money back from them and let them deal with it.
    No false advertisement yet, as game has not been released. And if I'm not mistaken the ToS allows them to change the game client at any time or something to that effect basically voiding false advertisement. Still along time off to release so calm down.

Yinn wrote:
    Seen a lot of misconceptions in posts so allow me to correct.

Worst MMO community ever... WoW not APB

APB will be way mroe complete when it comes out then this game.

APB is an amazing game, the servers are very stable for it being a beta test and yes its very fun when you have a group to play with.

My only beef with the game is that the group size is only at max 4. But as far as I know they are adding more clan fundamentals to the game which can mean bigger groups. The only lag from the game is the fact that the current Beta is in EU and im a NA player.
    He's so funny. :laugh:

Too bad that APB has failed. You guys also need to also know what "Beta" means. I've been waiting for some negative feedback about the game so I could determine if it's worth the pre-order, but I can't find any. Instead I get these nonconstructive posts.

I haven't read any seriously negative feedback in the pre-order forums. I pre-ordered it recently and I can say its quite enjoyable. Xsyon shows enormous potential, but there's still a few key features that I'd like to see implemented and fleshed out.

Venciera wrote:
    I haven't read any seriously negative feedback in the pre-order forums. I pre-ordered it recently and I can say its quite enjoyable. Xsyon shows enormous potential, but there's still a few key features that I'd like to see implemented and fleshed out.
    Me either, which is why I'm actually thinking about buying it. I wanna support this game because of the awesome ideas and features, however how do I know if it's really worth it? Is it actually what you asked for? Also, is the crafting in the game time consuming? Wurm Online seems to waste many hours of my life without any real progression.

So far crafting has been a lot of fun. Xsyon's crafting and res gathering is more akin to minecraft. Where by you rarely spend a lot of time in one place pushing one button endlessly to collect mats.

When you gather scrap for example you collect 4 piles of unsorted metal, and then you have to 'sort' those metal piles into individual objects. If you don't find what you're looking for you have to move around the junk pile to find more clusters of metal. It keeps things interesting. Sometimes while searching you can find rare resources. There's also a scavenge ability which can uncover hidden treasures.

Overall I've found the grind to be acceptable. Things could get more difficult when its released, but so far its been pretty rewarding.

I am so tempting to pre order myself after just finding out about this hidden gem yesterday but the pre order to play beta just sends my spider sense tingling and all I can see is DARK & LIGHT /shudder. I avoided that train wreak but it just scares me when an small game wants me to trust them before they give me any reason to. So it seems its up to the community to convince me, we shall see.

@Krogan
    The thing I would tell you to do is be honest with yourself and know what type of game play you enjoy. Then look up everything you can find on that playing style here on the forums. Watch out for the few troll's we have here, As most everything they say is bad. But if you find that this games does have things you would like then go on and pre-order. I have yet to hear any one ask for ther money back and not get it back fast. So there should be no fear with the pre-order.

Also here are a few places to check:

Announcements
    Official FAQ List
    Go to YouTube and plug in Xsyon, Or check out Tutorials!

Othere than that READ READ READ as much as you can, But you will never really know till you get into game and try it yourself.

Good Luck to you.

-Alik

Quote Originally Posted by Krogan View Post
    I am so tempting to pre order myself after just finding out about this hidden gem yesterday but the pre order to play beta just sends my spider sense tingling and all I can see is DARK & LIGHT /shudder. I avoided that train wreak but it just scares me when an small game wants me to trust them before they give me any reason to. So it seems its up to the community to convince me, we shall see.
    Since there is no NDA and the game launches on 1st of March there is no much difference between preordering the game now or buying it after launch. You need trust to buy a game anyway if it has no free trial, you have to rely on others' opinion. If you preorder now you can start to play with your final character after 14th of February, the headstart for preorders starts then, only 2 more weeks With preorder you get 2 months of free play so its really worth it.

If you have questions about the game don't hesitate to ask, lot of people are active and helpful on the forum.

lol

Will also has 2 very good reviews (previews) on mmorpg.com pop over there and take a look