Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re:Got my refund today.

Chile wrote:
    Largion wrote:
    Akasha wrote:
    I logged in today for the first time. Ive been waiting 2 months almost to get in .....

Was excited.

I logged out in less than 120 seconds.....

It was awful.
    What did you do in the 120 sec that was so awful?
    Yeah?! What did you do in the 120 sec? You can't make a toasted peanut butter and jelly sandwich in 120 seconds. WTF?
    I can make 2 toasted PBJ sandwich's in 120 seconds. GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!!!!! RAWR!

Xsyon Citizen

Crunch wrote:
    Chile wrote:
    Largion wrote:
    Akasha wrote:
    I logged in today for the first time. Ive been waiting 2 months almost to get in .....

Was excited.

It was awful.
    Yeah?! What did you do in the 120 sec? You can't make a toasted peanut butter and jelly sandwich in 120 seconds. WTF?
    I can make 2 toasted PBJ sandwich's in 120 seconds. GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!!!!! RAWR!
    I like mine a little more toasty!

Oh, my bad then

some guys can "do" a lot in 120 seconds... but sometimes it's better to spent 10 mins+ "doing" those things...

pid73 wrote:
    some guys can "do" a lot in 120 seconds... but sometimes it's better to spent 10 mins+ "doing" those things...
    I can do it in under 120

Largion wrote:
    Akasha wrote:

Was excited.

It was awful.
    what could you do in 120 secs :laugh:

I mean what do you expect this is early stage of the game. Whole point of getting in now is to have the opportunity to tell the developers how you think the game should move forward. In early stage of game like this your ideas have way better chance of being implemented.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......well, this is my opinion :

Slower is better......

Trust me, I'm a doctor

Vengeance leaving the game before it even releases??

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Iron Maiden wrote:
    Vengeance leaving the game before it even releases??

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    I told you my trolling would pay off.