Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Got my refund today.

So after witnessing the..."glory" that is early play, I decided to email Notorious Games and request a refund.

Now before I get troll spammed by "Its Beta stop QQing" This isnt the reason why I got a refund.

Now Im not one to judge a game on graphics but DAMN! This game looks and felt like I was playing a predecessor to EverQuest. Its clunky delayed and when you run you look like an orangatang having a fit over a bannana. And no its not becuase I have a crappy PC. I can post my DXdiag file if you would like, but here is a run down. GTX 280 MAXXCORE, i5 quad lynnfield 2.6 OCed to 3.4, 10000rpm Gaming HDD (getting a SDD soon) and the typical 4gb ram.

I've tried to help with fixing combat with the post that I started (Which later was basically stickied by a dev, but wasn't written by me mind you.) But when I went into the "combat mode" is was terrible. You walk around like you have a broken leg. Its slow and not captivating at all.

However with all that said my main reason for getting a refund is this:

There is no way this game will be out by June 15. And if it does come out then, it will surely fail.

Incoming:
    I would of owned you in this game anyways.
    Stop QQing
    Its beta! (Guess what its not)
    etc.

In 3...

Re:Got my refund today.

see sig

Korvos666 wrote:
    see sig
    Yeah I pretty much thought my post was a mind fuck too.

Thanks for the feedback :laugh:

P.S. why does the old man have Dog shit on his ear?

Yinn wrote:
    Korvos666 wrote:
    see sig
    Yeah I pretty much thought my post was a mind fuck too.

Thanks for the feedback :laugh:
    haha no problem I agree with the combat part

I'm waiting to see the revamp to combat for xsyon :P

Ps. it's from a tv series called Purepwnage and well the guy getting shot (Doug) threw the shit at him

They added most of the so called revamp (sprinting taking more stamina when in combat mode, my idea btw.) Still sucks

Oh yeah I edited my second post with a P.S. could you answer that, lol.

P.S. Again I see you already answered that, thanks ill give it a look at. Looks pretty funny.

Yinn wrote:
    They added most of the so called revamp (sprinting taking more stamina when in combat mode, my idea btw.) Still sucks

Oh yeah I edited my second post with a P.S. could you answer that, lol.

P.S. Again I see you already answered that, thanks ill give it a look at. Looks pretty funny.
    haha it's a pretty funny show about gamers but you can only watch the tv series in canada (unless u use a proxy ofc

there is also a web series that started in 04 and the last episode was in 08 that they're continuing now that season 1 of the tv series is over. The web series is better imo plus thats how they got famous :P

But if you want to check it out http://www.purepwnage.com/home_outside

If you realized that this game is not for you and you ask for a refund thats ok, but I don't understand why did you feel the urge to share this with us...most of us are adults who can make their decisions on their own, and your post didn't add any new information to help us to decide. June 15 is only a planned release date, if the game won't be ready by then the launch will be pushed back again, everyone knows that. Other players opinion about graphic is very different from yours.

Oh my, this game won't be around for June 15th?! I BETTER DO MUH REFUND RIGHT NOW!

You're not very patient, are you?

@Jadzia

I understand your opinion on my opinion. Also take note on what I just said

And stop the maturity act, I'm and Adult too but I don't go flaunting it over the internet. Grow up and learn to accept others opinions and reviews. Its not called freedom of speech for nothing.

@Zarma

I'm a very patient person, but I'm also an aspiring game developer that's currently in college. And what this game company has done is what many failed games have learned in the past (Warhammer Online for example)And that is, don't allow players into your game until it is around 90%(over exaggerated) complete.

The reason being is that they've allowed players in to see a game that is flawed and filled with bugs WAY before it is out or even complete, leading to bad reviews such as mine (even though mine isnt really based on gameplay.) My review is more so ... well I know a dud when I see one.

Plus I could use the extra 40$ on something that ... I dunno could be used sooner then when this game WILL come out when ever that's gonna be. And the reason for this is because when I pre-oredered the game was advertised for April 15th, then may and now june. Sorry but business is business and I know the value of a dollar.

you should let me play your copy so i can see if i like it before wasting my precious money :P