So after witnessing the..."glory" that is early play, I decided to email Notorious Games and request a refund.

Now before I get troll spammed by "Its Beta stop QQing" This isnt the reason why I got a refund.

Now Im not one to judge a game on graphics but DAMN! This game looks and felt like I was playing a predecessor to EverQuest. Its clunky delayed and when you run you look like an orangatang having a fit over a bannana. And no its not becuase I have a crappy PC. I can post my DXdiag file if you would like, but here is a run down. GTX 280 MAXXCORE, i5 quad lynnfield 2.6 OCed to 3.4, 10000rpm Gaming HDD (getting a SDD soon) and the typical 4gb ram.

I've tried to help with fixing combat with the post that I started (Which later was basically stickied by a dev, but wasn't written by me mind you.) But when I went into the "combat mode" is was terrible. You walk around like you have a broken leg. Its slow and not captivating at all.

However with all that said my main reason for getting a refund is this:

There is no way this game will be out by June 15. And if it does come out then, it will surely fail.

Incoming:
I would of owned you in this game anyways.
Stop QQing
Its beta! (Guess what its not)
etc.

In 3...